To the owners / operators of ATMRESTYLE . COM - Stop spamming usenet!!!

Old June 1st 13, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Default To the owners / operators of ATMRESTYLE . COM - Stop spamming usenet!!!

To whom it may (or should) concern...

This message is in response to a recent usenet posting to the newsgroup
rec.autos.makers.chrysler. For those of you who do not know what usenet
is, look it up on wikipedia.

On Thursday May 30, someone going by the name "Oleg Jorge" using the
e-mail address atmrestyle48 @ gmail.com posted the following to
rec.autos.makers.chrysler:

===================
Browse for best automotive electronics, in wide range in buffalo,
Hamburg, new york and wester New York. at very attractive price. We sell
and install, so hurry up for better services. For more Details visit:
(goo.gl web URL not repeated here)
====================

The post was made from IP address 182.73.219.174 (located in Delhi,
India).

Someone at ATM Restyle with very little intelligence has paid some
unknown person or company to perform targeted internet advertising, and
one result of this is the above spam that was posted to this chrysler
newsgroup, in violation of its charter.

We, the readers of this usenet newsgroup, like all readers and
participants of usenet, take offence at such unsolicited garbage
advertising, and seek to disparage those that post such pollution.

You and your company now have a repution worth less than zero, and we
will do what we can to tell others not to do business with you.

I hope you see how your misguided guerilla marketing campaign has blown
up in your face.

If you wish to repond to this message, note that the e-mail address I'm
using (MoPar @ Man.com) is a bogus address and any replies you send will
be undeliverable.

But we do want to hear from you! You can reply to this message by
participating in the thread which you (or your friend Oleg Jorge from
India) started in the usenet newsgroup rec.autos.makers.chrysler. One
way to do that is via google-groups:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...hrysler/topics

This message, like your spam, has been publicly posted to that
newsgroup, as well as being emailed to the following:

atmrestyle48 @ gmail.com
sales @ atmrestyle.com
admin @ atmrestyle.com
postmaster @ atmrestyle.com
webmaster @ atmrestyle.com
chris @ atmrestyle.com
chris @ tonocover.com
webmaster @ tonocover.com
admin @ tonocover.com
sales @ tonocover.com
Covers @ TonoCover.com
Technical @ TonoCover.com

The next time you wish to place advertising on a social network, pay
extra to your Indian advertising company and post your screed on
fecebook. I'm sure the doorknobs on fecebook will take more kindly to
it.

Regards -

MoPar Man