Govt officials call for lowering drunk driving threshold to BAC of .05

Old May 20th 13, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Govt officials call for lowering drunk driving threshold to BACof .05

On May 17, 3:27*pm, "M.I.Wakefield" > wrote:
> "Bill Graham" *wrote in message

> Simple alternative ... blow over .05 and under .08, get a 12 hour
> suspension, and, if required, a free call for a taxi, and a tow costing no
> more than $50 ... no criminal charge, no report to insurance.

That's no penalty.
Old May 23rd 13, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.legal,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On May 20, 2:48Â*pm, Harold Burton > wrote:

> If black America still considers racism a pressing issue, it is
> primarily because of the strained relationship between young black men
> and police forces. In my twelve years of writing on race and racism, I
> have seen that the police are the keystone of modern black alienation,
> to an extent rarely clear to outsiders. The massive number of black men
> in prison, ringingly decried in widely read books such as Michelle
> Alexander¹s hit The New Jim Crow, stands as a resonant rebuke to all
> calls to ³get past racism² or stress optimism. Persistence and hard work
> does work for many black men‹but, against the background of these other
> systemic injustices, their achievements are often thought of as the
> products of luck (not least by themselves).

Jim Crow? HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action?. We live in the
era of Jim Swan . All i see is govt -mandated favoritism
towards black people and persecution of whites. Black failure is
their own fault.

Drunk Driving Marcus[_6_] Driving 9 August 21st 11 08:16 PM
dRuNk dRIviNG iS FuN Chronocidal Charlie Driving 1 January 11th 09 10:23 PM
Should SUV Driving amount to Drunk Driving? donquijote1954 Driving 299 January 4th 08 12:58 AM
Ravens QB McNair charged w drunk-driving though not drunk and notdriving Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 5 May 17th 07 01:21 AM
Closest call (driving) you've ever had [email protected] Driving 5 March 14th 06 01:38 AM