was yesterday official bad driver day?

Old April 12th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default was yesterday official bad driver day?

Anyone else on the DC beltway yesterday? I was on my way around from PA
Ave. to NoVA about 5:30-6:30ish. I've never seen so many wrecks, cops,
traffic, even a semi in the ditch at one point. Cops weren't trying to
make life easier either, passed a cop parked halfway into the right lane
in heavy yet fast traffic near Tyson's, not sure what that was about
(one of two cops that had pulled over an M3)

I'm used to seeing a couple "incidents" every time I drive but this was
just insane, it seemed like every couple miles there was another wreck
off to the side of the road. Weather was beautiful, too, if a little
warm so there's no excuse there and it was too early for sun glare.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel