superbowl ads

Old February 6th 13, 12:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sp[_2_]

Default superbowl ads

Yep, Rob, I liked the commercial that was done by Paul Harvey, about gods
and farmers and dodge trucks. I live in the country, and finally have a
dodge truck (only 4 years old). I wanted a dodge truck since 1960. The nice
old man at the local store had one, and he picked me up on the road after my
motorbike broke down. Back in the 60's. I think the old dodge trucks do look
better, but times and styles do change! About 30 years ago, I bought a new
chevrolet truck, and it worked well for a while. I was dissapointed. it is
now sitting in my pasture.

Well, enough for now, its almost sundown here, so Ive got to go feed
animals.

"Rob" > wrote in message
ng.com...
>I don't care about the rest of the commercials, just the two from Chrysler
>

> "sp" > wrote in message ...
>> Thanks for letting us know about youtube. I heard of it, but never
>> thought anyone would use it to see commercials!. Hoping everyone finds
>> Yourtube. I know there are many commercials on superbowl. Mostly they are
>> dumb, but we all miss a few of them when we go to pee, so, I'll check on
>> utube for them! thanks!
>>

>> "Rob" > wrote in message
>> ng.com...
>>> http://youtu.be/qfT6Y2U9n0Q
>>>
>>> http://youtu.be/iY0sENZcnM8

GM, Ford, Chrysler and the Superbowl [email protected] Corvette 9 February 9th 09 04:49 AM
OT Superbowl Snacks Shag VW air cooled 4 February 6th 06 01:47 AM
Aircooled VW ads Bill Berckman VW air cooled 2 February 11th 05 08:01 PM
OT Superbowl snacks? Shag VW air cooled 7 February 9th 05 04:50 AM
old ads Robert Fabris Antique cars 0 September 12th 04 11:38 PM