MEXICAN VIOLENCE TOWARD WHITES HAS ARRIVED INUSA...................

Old November 3rd 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
martin

Default MEXICAN VIOLENCE TOWARD WHITES HAS ARRIVED INUSA...................

On Nov 3, 10:09*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Kalimba Butts" > wrote in newscXHm.37$Wd1.20
> @newsfe15.iad:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX2Iu...eature=related

> Dood - it's been here for decades. Go out on the highways and watch how
> these muds drive. In their stupid macho culture, drunk driving and speeding
> and running red lights are totally accepted even if they kill someone!!!

"Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
rational society
or goverment that allows it's citizens to be butchered by illegal
alien invaders?

tt

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Old November 3rd 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
BrianNZ

martin wrote:

> "Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
> rational society
> or goverment that allows it's citizens to be butchered by illegal
> alien invaders?
>
> tt

<putting on 'imagining' hat>.......... Nope, can't even imagine a
rational government.

I can imagine a rational society that allows it's citizens to butcher
each other (on the roads).....but only cries about it when a 'non
citizen' is involved.
Old November 4th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:42:50 +1300, BrianNZ > wrote:

>martin wrote:
>

>> "Uncle Suckemoff", our "gummint" is totally worthless. Imagine a
>> rational society
>> or goverment that allows it's citizens to be butchered by illegal
>> alien invaders?
>>
>> tt
>>

> <putting on 'imagining' hat>.......... Nope, can't even imagine a
>rational government.
>
>I can imagine a rational society that allows it's citizens to butcher
>each other (on the roads).....but only cries about it when a 'non
>citizen' is involved.

we cry all the time about the toll. It is factual that illegal aliens
are young, "macho", and very, very frequently
drunk. Google the subject and you will discover a ton
data illegal alien drivers

ted
Old November 4th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
S'mee

On Nov 3, 4:41*pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
> wrote:

> >> *<putting on 'imagining' hat>.......... Nope, can't even imagine a
> >> rational government.

> >> I can imagine a rational society that allows it's citizens to butcher
> >> each other (on the roads).....but only cries about it when a 'non
> >> citizen' is involved.

> > *we cry all the time about the toll. It is factual that illegal aliens
> > are young, "macho", and very, very frequently
> > drunk. Google the subject and you will discover a ton
> > data illegal alien drivers

> > ted

> Does the crying help?
>
> You trying to tell me there's no young , macho, drunk, white folk left
> in America? A sad day indeed...

You rang? Well, I'm not drunk at the moment. Some of us are actually
employed unlike welfare ****s...you know ted, marty, krusty, Those
parasite.

See what the cowards wont mention is the white on white crime is
greater than any other group.
Old November 4th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement
martin

On Nov 4, 7:42*am, "S'mee" > wrote:
> On Nov 3, 4:41*pm, BrianNZ > wrote:
>

> > wrote:

> > > *we cry all the time about the toll. It is factual that illegal aliens
> > > are young, "macho", and very, very frequently
> > > drunk. Google the subject and you will discover a ton
> > > data illegal alien drivers

> > > ted

> > Does the crying help?

> > You trying to tell me there's no young , macho, drunk, white folk left
> > in America? A sad day indeed...

> You rang? Well, I'm not drunk at the moment. Some of us are actually
> employed unlike welfare ****s...you know ted, marty, krusty, Those
> parasite.
>
> See what the cowards wont mention is the white on white crime is
> greater than any other group.- Hide quoted text -

You and that are a pair of asswipes. Do the ****ing research about
crime rates
by race. Use the federal "gummint" data. Keith is ducking truth, Brian
is just
a jaw-flapping liberal. Keith, talk about welfare of sorts, are you
not retired military
with 20 years of jabbing asses, hopefully with a needle and not your
noodle.

tt

US May Reopen Roads To Lethal Mexican Trucks, Illiterate Mexican Drivers by June, LaHood Says [email protected] Driving 0 May 22nd 09 02:30 PM
DO STRIKES LEAD TO VIOLENCE? Millwright Ron Ford Mustang 4 August 13th 08 04:01 AM
Impending May Day Violence [email protected] Driving 5 April 20th 06 08:51 PM
Sites for Whites Hank Driving 1 July 5th 05 10:37 PM
kids you like violence?? [email protected] Ford Mustang 5 April 17th 05 04:13 PM