Nissan is developing a system that alerts the existence of ice on theroad

Old November 28th 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
virig[_2_] virig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Nissan is developing a system that alerts the existence of ice on theroad

http://www.freegpsguide.info/2008/11...at-alerts.html

Old November 29th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Yes. On my car as well. It is known as an external temperature
thermometer. When it reads about 1 C you can guess that ice might be
around...

DAS

---

Old November 29th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
man of machines

higher end gm cars already do this and have for a while