Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

Old November 2nd 06, 11:49 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default Whats some Americans are doing to thwart illegal alien drivers

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=18522

> [...]
> such as myself (and others' whose stories I've read at
> www.saveourstate.org) who get cited for the most MINOR of infractions
> while millions of illegal aliens flood our streets and highyways.
>
> THINGS SUCH AS THIS ARE CAUSING AMERICANS TO INCREASINGLY VIEW "THE
> LAW" AND THE VERY "SYSTEM" AS ILLEGITIMATE.
>
> But just look at all the major accidents caused by illegal alien
> drivers (who as a rule drive drunk and see nothing wrong with doing so)
> happening in every small town, in addition to every major city, of the
> nation. Yet the elites HIDE the facts from The People: As anyone
> informed knows, California has been losing white U.S. citizn residents
> in DROVES for at least a decade now. Yet when The Los Angeles Times
> reported on what it dishonestly characterized as the "perplexing"
> increase in DUI's in the state NOT ONCE DID IT ALLUDE TO THE
> ***GLARINGLY*** ***OBVIOUS*** ILLEGAL ALIEN DRIVER CONNECTION.
>
> EVIL PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF POWER ARE LYING TRAITORS. There's just no
> other way to put it. The sooner those Americans who still have their
> suicidally "politically correct" heads up their asses wake up to
> r-e-a-l-i-t-y the better.
> PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
> www.predatoryaliens.com
> www.immigrationshumancost.org
> www.daylaborers.org
>
> "The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
> http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html
>
> See the COLO$$AL CO$T$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
> www.immigrationcounters.com
>
> www.AmericanPatrol.com
> www.SaveOurState.org
> www.escapingjustice.com
>
> Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:
> www.deputydavidmarch.com
> www.kriseggle.org
>
> "It does not take a majority to prevail, but
> rather an irate, tireless minority keen on
> setting brushfires of freedom in the minds
> of men."
> - Samuel Adams
> .
> "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged
> in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security
> numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
> represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
> illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
> illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
> possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
> federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
> country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
> committed by illegal aliens."
>
> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
> Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> most-populated city -- are for illegal aliens]

Let us rid America of these worthless illegal invaders.

ted

Old November 2nd 06, 12:39 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sports.nascar
Candace

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> [...]
>> numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
>> represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
>> illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
>> illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
>> possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's
>> federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
>> country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
>> committed by illegal aliens."
>>
>> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
>> Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
>> warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
>> most-populated city -- are for illegal aliens]

> Let us rid America of these worthless illegal invaders.

If the writer had just hit the red car head on, we'd be rid of several of
them already. What a pussy.

Old November 2nd 06, 01:52 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Brent P[_1_]

> wrote:

>> THESE kinds of criminals -- FOREIGNERS who snuck into the country to
>> begin with! -- by the MILLIONS flout driving laws LITERALLY (as my
>> experience illustrates) with reckless abandon, putting our very lives
>> at risk -- yet it's legally trained/in$ured/registered U.S. citizens
>> such as myself (and others' whose stories I've read at

www.saveourstate.org) who get cited for the most MINOR of infractions
>> while millions of illegal aliens flood our streets and highyways.

Understand who the cops serve. The cops serve the politicians who in turn
serve corporate and banking interests. The primary mission of police
officers these days is to collect revenue for those they serve. Those in
political office gain power by allowing chaos, they gain revenue by
bulleying those who have some money. How to get chaos? Let a flood of
criminals into the country. (a significant percenage of illegal aliens
are just that, Mexico's criminals) They use the chaos as a excuse to
increase their power.

And the law? government no longer cares about law from the president on
down. I had a car parked in my driveway. It was maintained but not
driven, just started and moved around on the driveway. Fully operational.
The judge held up an 'anbandoned vehicle' ticket when the city ornidence
stated clearly that the car had to be in disrepair and obviously
adbandoned. He refused to even look at the law, declaring to 'know the
law'. This after looking at the passage of city code that stated
registration and city sticker were required only if used on the road, and
saying it was state law.... He didn't know his ass from a hole in the
ground or was being purposely an idiot just to collect money for the
government. A cop can make up the law as he sees fit and the judges up
hold the made up version instead of what is actually written, they refuse
to even read the law.

The people have lost control of the government and need to take that
control back.

Old November 2nd 06, 03:07 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Jack

Brent P wrote:
> > wrote:

> >> THESE kinds of criminals -- FOREIGNERS who snuck into the country to
> >> begin with! -- by the MILLIONS flout driving laws LITERALLY (as my
> >> experience illustrates) with reckless abandon, putting our very lives
> >> at risk -- yet it's legally trained/in$ured/registered U.S. citizens
> >> such as myself (and others' whose stories I've read at

www.saveourstate.org) who get cited for the most MINOR of infractions
> >> while millions of illegal aliens flood our streets and highyways.

> Understand who the cops serve. The cops serve the politicians who in turn
> serve corporate and banking interests. The primary mission of police
> officers these days is to collect revenue for those they serve. Those in
> political office gain power by allowing chaos, they gain revenue by
> bulleying those who have some money. How to get chaos? Let a flood of
> criminals into the country. (a significant percenage of illegal aliens
> are just that, Mexico's criminals) They use the chaos as a excuse to
> increase their power.
>
> And the law? government no longer cares about law from the president on
> down. I had a car parked in my driveway. It was maintained but not
> driven, just started and moved around on the driveway. Fully operational.
> The judge held up an 'anbandoned vehicle' ticket when the city ornidence
> stated clearly that the car had to be in disrepair and obviously
> adbandoned. He refused to even look at the law, declaring to 'know the
> law'. This after looking at the passage of city code that stated
> registration and city sticker were required only if used on the road, and
> saying it was state law.... He didn't know his ass from a hole in the
> ground or was being purposely an idiot just to collect money for the
> government. A cop can make up the law as he sees fit and the judges up
> hold the made up version instead of what is actually written, they refuse
> to even read the law.
>
> The people have lost control of the government and need to take that
> control back.

I love your last statement, and agree with you 100%. How ever untill
some one actually pushes on the ball and starts it rolling, it will
never move by itself. As the saying goes, "Any journey starts with the
first step". Some one has to make that first step.

Old November 2nd 06, 04:16 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Brent P[_1_]

In article .com>, Jack wrote:

>> The people have lost control of the government and need to take that
>> control back.

> I love your last statement, and agree with you 100%. How ever untill
> some one actually pushes on the ball and starts it rolling, it will
> never move by itself. As the saying goes, "Any journey starts with the
> first step". Some one has to make that first step.

The snowball is already rolling and growing. The question is will it get
big enough, fast enough. Part of the system is to isolate people, so that
everyone who sees any part of the way things really are feels alone, is
called a kook, whatever.

In another forum, I have been involved in a discussion of the new law
that allows the president to declare an emergency and use the military as
a police force domestically. Those arguing against me have been calling
me a 'loony lib' and that it would never happen, the US government would
never do it, and other 'trust GWB and the neo-cons' nonsense. Of course
the fact that government wouldn't grant itself a power it didn't want to
use at some point. If it would never do it, the law wouldn't have been.

The question is will government stage or allow an 'event' to secure their
power? Or will the government finally push too hard, too fast, where
people begin to fight back with arms instead of within a corrupt system
where justice is rare and costly?

Old November 2nd 06, 04:49 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

wrote:
>> For informational purposes:
>>
>> http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=18522
>>

>> But just look at all the major accidents caused by illegal alien
>> drivers (who as a rule drive drunk and see nothing wrong with doing so)
>> happening in every small town, in addition to every major city, of the
>> nation. Yet the elites HIDE the facts from The People: As anyone
>> informed knows, California has been losing white U.S. citizn residents
>> in DROVES for at least a decade now. Yet when The Los Angeles Times
>> reported on what it dishonestly characterized as the "perplexing"
>> increase in DUI's in the state NOT ONCE DID IT ALLUDE TO THE
>> ***GLARINGLY*** ***OBVIOUS*** ILLEGAL ALIEN DRIVER CONNECTION.

Damn right. In mexican culture speeding and DUI are totally
acceptable even if you KILL someone. This is the main reason we
should stop ALL immigration, legal or illegal, from mexico. These
people are psychopathic murderers.
Old November 2nd 06, 05:26 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
ToddPriest2

and how about that number seventeen car?!!

Old November 2nd 06, 09:54 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
P.Roehling

"ToddPriest2" > recently top-posted:

> and how about that number seventeen car?!!

Whoops! He's just been black-flagged by Homeland Security agents for
disloyal driving!

Old November 2nd 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS spewed forth this crap in rec.autos.driving:

> Damn right. In MY culture speeding and DUI are totally
> acceptable even if I KILL someone. This is the main reason we
> should stop ALL immigration, legal or illegal, from MY CULTURE.
> I am a psychopathic murderer.

Snip, snip, snip the headers.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old November 2nd 06, 10:18 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar
BrianNZ

P.Roehling wrote:
> "ToddPriest2" > recently top-posted:
>
>> and how about that number seventeen car?!!

> Whoops! He's just been black-flagged by Homeland Security agents for
> disloyal driving!

Didn't the driver speak Spanish?...or was he sober?