rFactor: C6-R Corvette

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 18th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default rFactor: C6-R Corvette

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail...Corvette%20C6R

As my cheap* 3-month stay at iRacing* draws to a close I've been trying to avoid
getting the iBends on the way out. That led me to this mod the other day. At first
it looked and sounded great, but felt a bit weird. Then I messed with the default
setup, stopped spinning every three seconds, and started having some fun.

It's a very nice mod indeed IMO. It makes me realise that iRacing might be onto
something by adding the car (eventually) to their vehicle list.

Having said that, despite the recent spurt in iSignups (after the Nascar
announcement) I still wish iRacing would dump half the content and force everyone
to race in just a few series. There'd be tantrums all over the place, but I think
the overall racing experience would improve for those who didn't die of a
sulk-induced heart attack... as I would if they culled the Skip Barber. :-)

That's a separate issue though. The rFactor Corvette's actually a better ride than
I expected. I take back some of the horrible things I said about US hardware.

Only some of it though. ;-)

Andrew McP

*If you ignore the $200 I blew on extra content in that time!

RFactor F1 mod mookytc Simulators 4 March 17th 08 03:09 PM
rFactor F3 V1.1 vs. V1.2 [email protected] Simulators 10 October 24th 05 05:10 PM
rFactor [email protected] Simulators 3 September 20th 05 12:20 AM
Rfactor will not run... Sting32 Simulators 28 September 8th 05 10:30 PM
rFactor won't run Pat Dotson Simulators 13 November 19th 04 05:06 AM