MTU 16v4000

Old October 10th 18, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
bill white

Default MTU 16v4000

MTU 16V4000 DS2500
Prime Power

MTU 16v4000 Product Highlights:

Low Fuel Consumption
Optimized System Integration Ability
Industry Leading Average Load Factor
Outstanding Load Acceptance
Flexible Design: Pre-engineered Custom Options
High Availability and Reliability
Long Maintenance Intervals

MTU 16v4000 Equipment
Engine:MTU Series 4000

Generator:
Digital voltage regulator, PMG excitation

Radiator:
Unit mounted or remote options

Air filtration:
Two-stage heavy duty system

Fuel system:
Common rail fuel injection
Monitoring & Controls: Generator set control, metering, protection, fault-alarm status indication, event recording, system-auxiliary drive controls

MTU 16v4000 Product Details

Application Type:Prime Power
Rating:2360 kVA
Frequency:50 Hz
Certifications:ISO 8528; CE / IEC; NFPA 110; German Grid Code
Voltage Range:380 - 11k

MTU 16v4000 Engine Model:16V 4000 G63
Manufacturer:MTU
Fuel Typeiesel
Emissions:Fuel consumption opt.; Exhaust emission optimized acc. TA-Luft; NEA Singapore for ORDE
Total Displacement of Engines:76.30 liters

MTU 16v4000 for sale
Pls send your inquiry details of engines and parts to Official mailbox : , we will offer soon after I got your inquiry.

http://www.scdc-engine.com/diesel_en...ine/23526.html