10 Year old Radiator

Old January 20th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Speedy Pete

Default Interesting replies

If you just want to be "preventative" ny all means do all the items
other posters said. If you actually check your car, then you will know
when its time. Yea there are rads that can last a LONG time and them
there are others that get replaced from corrosion, physical damage of
they just plain fall apart.

You DO need to think about one other thing not addressed here so far:
Water wetter is a GREAT product, BUT it doesnt have the corrosion
inhibitors and seal lubricants that antifreeze has. Keep your trouble
quotient low and fill with antifreeze after you check your radiator and
hoses.

-SP

E36 radiator problem Emma Ward BMW 3 August 23rd 06 06:10 PM
Replacing radiator in 97 Accord (any tips) [email protected] Technology 15 January 14th 06 04:18 PM
Replacing radiator in 97 Accord (any tips) [email protected] Honda 18 January 14th 06 04:18 PM
96 Nissan Sentra, Radiator diagnositics question Al Kondo Technology 1 November 28th 05 08:08 PM
radiator (?) woes [email protected] Jeep 6 March 10th 05 01:59 AM