Illegal who killed bicyclist gets measly 2 1/2 years prison.

Old January 20th 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

Default Illegal who killed bicyclist gets measly 2 1/2 years prison.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=2238593

Illegal immigrant sentenced to jail after fatal accident
January 18, 2011 - 3:06pm

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The garbage truck driver who killed a D.C.
bicyclist in a 2008 fatal collision has been sentenced to 31 months in
prison for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being removed for an
aggravated felony.
Marco Rosendo Flores-Fuentes, 48, of Mexico, was also ordered to serve
three years of supervised release after serving his sentence.

In July 2008, Flores-Fuentes was driving a garbage truck for KMG
Hauling, Inc., a Virginia-based garbage collection company, when he
struck and killed 24-year-old Alice Swanson, who was riding in the
bike lane on R Street NW near Dupont Circle.

Flores-Fuentes was not criminally charged for his role in the
collision and settled a civil lawsuit out of court. Later, on July 22,
2010, ICE officers confirmed his illegal status and arrested him
outside KMG's office in Sterling, Va.

"There ought to be a cost to coming into the country illegally," U.S.
Attorney MacBride said. "For some individuals, deportation alone isn't
the answer. They'll just return. That's why in these aggravated cases
we need to have a credible re-entry deterrent, and that means a
significant time in prison."

--------------------

So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! And how can
he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??
Old January 21st 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Larry Scholnick[_2_]

On Jan 20, 9:53*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=2238593
>
> Illegal immigrant sentenced to jail after fatal accident
> January 18, 2011 - 3:06pm
>
> *ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The garbage truck driver who killed a D.C.
> bicyclist in a 2008 fatal collision has been sentenced to 31 months in
> prison for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being removed for an
> aggravated felony.
> Marco Rosendo Flores-Fuentes, 48, of Mexico, was also ordered to serve
> three years of supervised release after serving his sentence.
>
> In July 2008, Flores-Fuentes was driving a garbage truck for KMG
> Hauling, Inc., a Virginia-based garbage collection company, when he
> struck and killed 24-year-old Alice Swanson, who was riding in the
> bike lane on R Street NW near Dupont Circle.
>
> Flores-Fuentes was not criminally charged for his role in the
> collision and settled a civil lawsuit out of court. Later, on July 22,
> 2010, ICE officers confirmed his illegal status and arrested him
> outside KMG's office in Sterling, Va.
>
> "There ought to be a cost to coming into the country illegally," U.S.
> Attorney MacBride said. "For some individuals, deportation alone isn't
> the answer. They'll just return. That's why in these aggravated cases
> we need to have a credible re-entry deterrent, and that means a
> significant time in prison."
>
> --------------------
>
> So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
> he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

Assuming that the company that owned the truck was a real company (not
just him and his brother), and that he was driving for them as the
article states, then it is far more likely that the company (or its
insurance company) paid.
Old January 21st 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-01-20, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:

> So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! And how can
> he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

Since when do you care about bicyclists?

Old January 21st 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Jan 20, 6:19*pm, Brent > wrote:
> On 2011-01-20, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>
> > So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
> > he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

> Since when do you care about bicyclists?

I don't, you idiot. But i hate illegals and am sick of seeing them
get away with these killings. Damn article makes it sound like the
state is throwing the book at this killer but it's just the opposite.
Old January 21st 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

S4B spewed:

>On Jan 20, 6:19*pm, Brent > wrote:
>>S4B spewed:
>>
>> > So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
>> > he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

>> Since when do you care about bicyclists?

>I don't, you idiot.

Then why are out running your big racist mouth about it - other than
to prove to the world how worthless 95% of the american (sic)
population really is?

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old January 21st 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:19:52 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>S4B spewed:
>
>> So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! And how can
>> he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

>Since when do you care about bicyclists?

**** for brains only cares about cyclists so far as they can be used
to advence its xenophobic agenda.

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS says that
drinking and driving is acceptable:

"Oh no - drinking and driving are constitutional rights."
--Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 1/3/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/85hpur
Msg ID:
Old January 21st 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>On Jan 20, 6:19*pm, Brent > wrote:
>> On 2011-01-20, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers > wrote:
>>
>> > So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
>> > he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

>> Since when do you care about bicyclists?

>I don't, you idiot.

You just care about being a racist anti-semite nazi.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old January 21st 11, 10:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Al Nakba

On Jan 20, 9:53*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers"
> wrote:
> http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=2238593
>
> Illegal immigrant sentenced to jail after fatal accident
> January 18, 2011 - 3:06pm
>
> *ALEXANDRIA, Va. - The garbage truck driver who killed a D.C.
> bicyclist in a 2008 fatal collision has been sentenced to 31 months in
> prison for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being removed for an
> aggravated felony.
> Marco Rosendo Flores-Fuentes, 48, of Mexico, was also ordered to serve
> three years of supervised release after serving his sentence.
>
> In July 2008, Flores-Fuentes was driving a garbage truck for KMG
> Hauling, Inc., a Virginia-based garbage collection company, when he
> struck and killed 24-year-old Alice Swanson, who was riding in the
> bike lane on R Street NW near Dupont Circle.
>
> Flores-Fuentes was not criminally charged for his role in the
> collision and settled a civil lawsuit out of court. Later, on July 22,
> 2010, ICE officers confirmed his illegal status and arrested him
> outside KMG's office in Sterling, Va.
>
> "There ought to be a cost to coming into the country illegally," U.S.
> Attorney MacBride said. "For some individuals, deportation alone isn't
> the answer. They'll just return. That's why in these aggravated cases
> we need to have a credible re-entry deterrent, and that means a
> significant time in prison."
>
> --------------------
>
> So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
> he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

Melanometricisist obama thinks that some folks are more equal than
others..
Old January 22nd 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers

On Jan 20, 10:27*pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam _no_way.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:19:52 +0000 (UTC), Brent
>
> > wrote:
> >S4B spewed:

> >> So he was never even charged for killing the cyclist!!! *And how can
> >> he settle the civil lawsuit when he doesn't have any money??

> >Since when do you care about bicyclists?

> **** for brains only cares about cyclists so far as they can be used
> to advence its xenophobic agenda.

Exactly.