C5 ELECTRICALS

Old November 17th 04, 12:05 AM
george

Default C5 ELECTRICALS

DIDN'T USE IT OVER THE WEEKEND DUE TO SNOW HERE IN NEW ENGLAND, ROADS OK
MONDAY AM FOR WORK, ALL READINGS WERE RESET, IE: 0 MPG, 0 MILES TRIP 1 &
TRIP 2 = 0, ETC. IS THIS A HINT A NEW BATTERY IS SOON TO COME?

Old November 17th 04, 01:48 AM
Dad

"george" > wrote in message
> DIDN'T USE IT OVER THE WEEKEND DUE TO SNOW HERE IN NEW ENGLAND, ROADS OK
> MONDAY AM FOR WORK, ALL READINGS WERE RESET, IE: 0 MPG, 0 MILES TRIP 1 &
> TRIP 2 = 0, ETC. IS THIS A HINT A NEW BATTERY IS SOON TO COME?

It could mean that the wife used it and reset everything so you wouldn't
know.

You don't get much of a hint on a C5 battery, I got my first indication with
my '98 on a trip. Next day I was flatbeded off the expressway and into a
Chevrolet dealer. Great service and great people, small country dealer in
mid Michigan.
--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old November 17th 04, 01:48 AM
Dad

Old November 17th 04, 03:49 PM
C5Guy

Yep.....mine did the same in cold weather.....new battery, no problems

Old November 17th 04, 03:49 PM
C5Guy