2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

Old October 11th 09, 02:20 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:30:22 -0400, (charles bash)
wrote:

>Vary interesting but I suspect that this guy the Fortune Teller doesn't
>appreciate the massive loss of our manufacturing base due to Free Trade,
>and the Resultant effect of our Nation moving into, {{ commonly called
>}} a "Service Economy!! N'est Pas? He could well be right on the
>"Trends" because that is what he is looking at. Clever at uncovering
>Trends. That's his Bag.
>
>The revival of our economy, beginning during and after Recessions and
>"slow downs", has traditionally been the revival First,, of The
>Manufacturing Component of "our economy".
>This has been the tradition, and economists have quoted this, for at
>least 30 or 40 years. But they are not quoting it AFAICanSee,,, now!
>Because manufacturing Revival can't be big enough ennymore.! The tail
>to wag the Whole Dog!
>
>Look at all our hardware gadgets, all our electronic stuff, our clothing
>and shoes Made Overseas and no one in Politics CONCERNED about a $ 700
>Billion dollar Trade Deficit! For 2008. Aye! There's the Rub!! Our
>automoble industry in bankruptcy!
>
>Whereas "manufacturing" is only 10 percent of "our economy",, in
>decades prior to the 1980's , say 1950's and 1960's manufacturing was
>as high as 33 percent of "our economy"
>
>Whats-his-name may well be right on his forecast here, but the Truth,,
>and the Whole Truth. he is not giving us. { that I have seen here} The
>Causes of his "trends"!.
>
>President of the World Bank, a few days ago Warned of the US Consuming
>more than it Produces for Decades! He ascribes the pre-eminence of "the
>Dollar" as the vehicle that made it possible for America to do this. By
>"borrowing" from ready lenders,, living "beyond our means" For Decades!!
>
>I posted here a few days ago about Mr Zoellick's observations on the
>pre-eminence of "the dollar". And it may be ending.. { will try to keep
>you informed on 'the dollar'. I need to branch out to other currencies
>than just the Euro } The dollar is Not Finished yet. Other economies
>and their currencies are in trouble, too !
>
>Well we can't say Karl Marx didn't warn us on Free Trade == <<< Free
>Trade Will Bring About The Revolt Of the Working Class <<< Well, We
>shall see.
> C. Bash
>
>~ jezizz, 2012 is less than 3 years off ~

Welcome the coming chaos and despair. Only when America hits
bottam can a total rebuild be initiated.

ted

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices

Old October 11th 09, 05:39 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On Oct 11, 7:20*am, wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:30:22 -0400, (charles bash)
> wrote:
>

> >Vary interesting but I suspect that this guy the Fortune Teller doesn't
> >appreciate the massive loss of our manufacturing base due to Free Trade,
> >and the Resultant *effect of our Nation moving into, {{ commonly called
> >}} a "Service Economy!! * N'est Pas? He could well be right on the
> >"Trends" because that is what he is looking at. * Clever at uncovering
> >Trends. *That's his Bag.

> >The revival of our economy, beginning during and after Recessions and
> >"slow downs", has traditionally been *the revival *First,, of The
> >Manufacturing Component *of "our economy".
> >This has been the tradition, and economists have quoted this, for at
> >least 30 or 40 years. But they are not quoting it AFAICanSee,,, now!
> >Because manufacturing Revival can't be big enough ennymore.! *The tail
> >to wag the Whole Dog!

> >Look at all our hardware gadgets, all our electronic stuff, our clothing
> >and shoes Made Overseas and no one in Politics CONCERNED about a $ 700
> >Billion dollar Trade Deficit! For 2008. *Aye! There's the Rub!! Our
> >automoble industry in bankruptcy!

> >Whereas *"manufacturing" is only 10 percent of "our economy",, in
> >decades prior to the 1980's , say 1950's and 1960's *manufacturing was
> >as high as 33 percent of "our economy"

> >Whats-his-name may well be right on his forecast here, but the Truth,,
> >and the Whole Truth. he is not giving us. { that I have seen here} The
> >Causes of his "trends"!.

> >President of the World Bank, a few days ago Warned of the US *Consuming
> >more than it Produces for Decades! He ascribes the pre-eminence of "the
> >Dollar" as the vehicle that made it possible for America to do this. *By
> >"borrowing" from ready lenders,, living "beyond our means" For Decades!!

> >I posted here a few days ago about Mr Zoellick's observations on the
> >pre-eminence of "the dollar". *And it may be ending.. { will try to keep
> >you informed on 'the dollar'. I need to branch out to other currencies
> >than just the Euro } *The dollar is Not Finished yet. Other economies
> >and their currencies * are in trouble, too !

> >Well we can't say Karl Marx didn't warn us on Free Trade *== <<< Free
> >Trade * Will Bring About The Revolt Of the Working Class <<< *Well, We
> >shall see.
> > * * C. Bash

> >~ jezizz, 2012 is less than *3 years off ~

> Welcome the coming chaos and despair. Only when America hits
> bottam can a total rebuild be initiated.
>
> ted
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/*Western Voices

Hopefully the idiot american will finally see that everything the govt
does is a conspiracy against the public. All 535 congressgangsters
should be drug from their mansions and hung from the trees. And their
hangers should be declared not guilty by a jury . Jury
nullification is a wonderful thing.
Old October 11th 09, 06:30 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
Willielmus de Noers

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:39:10 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
are MURDERERS" > wrote:

>> Welcome the coming chaos and despair. Only when America hits
>> bottam can a total rebuild be initiated.

>Hopefully the idiot american will finally see that everything the govt
>does is a conspiracy against the public. All 535 congressgangsters
>should be drug from their mansions and hung from the trees. And their
>hangers should be declared not guilty by a jury . Jury
>nullification is a wonderful thing.

I'm thinking it starts with a mutiny in a military unit in Afghanistan
and spreads from there to an American Pinochet to deliver us from an
American Allende. Too bad it'll take decades to put it all back
together, but at least my grandchildren might have a chance at a
future.
--
W. de N.

"I am certain that nothing has done so much
to destroy the juridical safeguards of individual freedom
as the striving after this mirage of social justice."

-- Friedrich A. Hayek (1899-1992)
Old October 12th 09, 12:05 AM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>Hopefully the idiot american will finally see that everything the govt
>does is a conspiracy against the public.

k00k-a-dOOdllllEEEE-dOOOOOO!!!!
--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a SFB)
scores an own goal:

"All drivers are idiots and psychopaths."
--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
6/27/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/kpvqa6
Msg ID:
Old October 12th 09, 02:00 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
hal

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:30:10 -0500, Willielmus de Noers
> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:39:10 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
>are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
>>> Welcome the coming chaos and despair. Only when America hits
>>> bottam can a total rebuild be initiated.

>>Hopefully the idiot american will finally see that everything the govt
>>does is a conspiracy against the public. All 535 congressgangsters
>>should be drug from their mansions and hung from the trees. And their
>>hangers should be declared not guilty by a jury . Jury
>>nullification is a wonderful thing.

>I'm thinking it starts with a mutiny in a military unit in Afghanistan
>and spreads from there to an American Pinochet to deliver us from an
>American Allende. Too bad it'll take decades to put it all back
>together, but at least my grandchildren might have a chance at a
>future.

Question is, what do we end up with?

Old October 12th 09, 02:36 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
Willielmus de Noers

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:00:12 GMT, hal wrote:

>>I'm thinking it starts with a mutiny in a military unit in Afghanistan
>>and spreads from there to an American Pinochet to deliver us from an
>>American Allende. Too bad it'll take decades to put it all back
>>together, but at least my grandchildren might have a chance at a
>>future.

>Question is, what do we end up with?

At least it would be different from what we have now.

Old October 12th 09, 02:46 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
hal

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:36:52 -0500, Willielmus de Noers
> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:00:12 GMT, hal wrote:
>
>>>I'm thinking it starts with a mutiny in a military unit in Afghanistan
>>>and spreads from there to an American Pinochet to deliver us from an
>>>American Allende. Too bad it'll take decades to put it all back
>>>together, but at least my grandchildren might have a chance at a
>>>future.

>>Question is, what do we end up with?

>At least it would be different from what we have now.

Well, different maybe, but probably not better. We were handed a
constitutional republic that was designed to protect the rights of the
individual, and put the people in charge of the government and we
completely blew it by giving control of our government back to the
oligarchy. So if they manage to destroy our republic for fun and
profit then the only result will be totalitarian fascism.

Old October 12th 09, 07:08 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
Shuurai[_2_]

> >Question is, what do we end up with?

> At least it would be different from what we have now.

Different does not necessarily equal better.

Take a good look at the people who are currently in charge, and
understand that they are the ones who will most definitely be behind
whatever "rebuilding" takes place.

The last time we had a revolution, the common people had essentially
the same armaments as the military. That just ain't so anymore.
Old October 12th 09, 07:26 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

On 2009-10-12, Shuurai > wrote:

>> >Question is, what do we end up with?

>> At least it would be different from what we have now.

> Different does not necessarily equal better.
>
> Take a good look at the people who are currently in charge, and
> understand that they are the ones who will most definitely be behind
> whatever "rebuilding" takes place.

That depends upon the nature of the revolution and who wins. If the
revolution is the masses coming to certain realizations, there is
nothing they can do to hold on to power. Application of more force will
only result in more opposition and less cooperation. Force alone cannot
keep a group in power. They must convince the population that they are
powerless and of other perceptions. It's a game of perception. Once the
mass withdraws consent in great numbers the government simply falls
apart no matter how tryannical.

> The last time we had a revolution, the common people had essentially
> the same armaments as the military. That just ain't so anymore.

The big question is does the rank and file military follow orders. That
is the question.

This is why empires typically use forces from one part of the empire to
control another. This way they are more likely to follow orders and kill
the people. People tend not to shoot their neighbors.

Now is it just a shortage of bodies that have the military taking gang
members and foreign nationals? (although the gang member thing is going
to back fire since their first loyalty is to their gang not the US
military)

Old October 12th 09, 08:31 PM posted to neworleans.general,atl.general,triangle.general,rec.martial-arts,rec.autos.driving
hal

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:08:28 -0700 (PDT), Shuurai
> wrote:

>> >Question is, what do we end up with?

>> At least it would be different from what we have now.

>Different does not necessarily equal better.
>
>Take a good look at the people who are currently in charge, and
>understand that they are the ones who will most definitely be behind
>whatever "rebuilding" takes place.

If you have a successful People's revolution then yes. But that
probably will not be the case. Fascism will take over and crush any
dissent and the result will be government by the oligarchy.

>The last time we had a revolution, the common people had essentially
>the same armaments as the military. That just ain't so anymore.

The military is not adequate to suppress and occupy in an event of a
coordinated nation-wide revolution. They might win at first, if the
body count is high enough, but getting the military to slaughter
millions of it's own people will not be easy. More likely than any
totalitarian central government, simply because of the size and the
heterogeneity of the country, the nation will probably fracture into
small regional unions of a small number of states. Most of which will
be fighting each other over control of resources. Guerilla warfare
and acts of "terrorism" against local governing agencies will be
commonplace.

2012 Miata going smaller? pws[_1_] Mazda 4 August 22nd 09 05:27 AM
Weather forecast... XS11E[_3_] Mazda 10 December 16th 08 10:52 PM
McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots! [email protected] Driving 9 August 30th 08 07:14 PM
Forecast Alfa GT depreciation?? [email protected] Alfa Romeo 4 April 9th 05 06:54 PM