Air conditioners for cars!

Old August 17th 07, 12:20 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Air conditioners for cars!

Have a problem with car air conditioner, go here

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Old August 18th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jcr

wrote:
> Have a problem with car air conditioner, go here

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

Yea, right. Click on a hyper link in a newsgroup from someone you don't
know and get infested with malware. No thanks!
Old August 18th 07, 05:13 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jamie Mello

Yea no Thanks. Tell us your problem and we will see what we can do for
you.

99 wrangler TJ 2.5 lift 31 inch Good year MTR tires and a ton of
lights
Warn M8000 winch and more toys to come.

Some people have an addiction to drink...
Some people have an addiction to drugs....
I just have an addiction to Jeeps and their accessories....

Old August 18th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PerfectReign[_1_]

on Friday 17 August 2007 07:58 pm, someone posing as jcr took a rock and
etched into the cave:

> wrote:
>> Have a problem with car air conditioner, go here

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

> Yea, right. Click on a hyper link in a newsgroup from someone you don't
> know and get infested with malware. No thanks!

Nah, it is a fairly innocuous site. There's nothing suspicious about it
aside from the sleezball being a ****ing spammer hoping people will click
on his multiple google ads.

In any case, I reported the guy to Google, and they'll probably yank his
adsense.

What's malware?

--
www.perfectreign.com
Old August 19th 07, 01:50 AM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jcr

PerfectReign wrote:
> on Friday 17 August 2007 07:58 pm, someone posing as jcr took a rock and
> etched into the cave:
>
>> wrote:
>>> Have a problem with car air conditioner, go here

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

>> Yea, right. Click on a hyper link in a newsgroup from someone you don't
>> know and get infested with malware. No thanks!

> Nah, it is a fairly innocuous site. There's nothing suspicious about it
> aside from the sleezball being a ****ing spammer hoping people will click
> on his multiple google ads.
>
> In any case, I reported the guy to Google, and they'll probably yank his
> adsense.
>

> What's malware?

Short for malicious software. It is a general term used for for such
software as viruses, trojan horses, bot-nets, keystroke loggers and
spyware, etc. You wouldn't necessarily know if you got hit by visiting
the site (you really shouldn't have done it), expecially if it is
hosting a "zero-day" bug (zero-day is malware that anti-virus software
vendors haven't created protection for yet...or may not even know about
yet...assuming you're running anti-virus software)
Old August 19th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
user

jcr wrote:
> PerfectReign wrote:
>> on Friday 17 August 2007 07:58 pm, someone posing as jcr took a rock and
>> etched into the cave:

http://car-air-conditioning.blogspot.com/

>>> Yea, right. Click on a hyper link in a newsgroup from someone you don't
>>> know and get infested with malware. No thanks!

>> Nah, it is a fairly innocuous site. There's nothing suspicious about it
>> aside from the sleezball being a ****ing spammer hoping people will click
>> on his multiple google ads.
>>
>> In any case, I reported the guy to Google, and they'll probably yank his
>> adsense.
>>

>> What's malware?
>>

> Short for malicious software. It is a general term used for for such
> software as viruses, trojan horses, bot-nets, keystroke loggers and
> spyware, etc. You wouldn't necessarily know if you got hit by visiting
> the site (you really shouldn't have done it), expecially if it is
> hosting a "zero-day" bug (zero-day is malware that anti-virus software
> vendors haven't created protection for yet...or may not even know about
> yet...assuming you're running anti-virus software)

I've been to *those* sites hundreds of times and I've never been
infected with the WinBlows directed maladies that you describe.
But of course, I run a Linux box. I don't have to worry about:
Viruses
Intruders
Spyware
Trojans
Adware

VISTA!

I do believe PerfectReign had his tongue firmly planted in cheek when he
asked, "What's malware?"

Old August 19th 07, 07:01 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PerfectReign[_1_]

on Sunday 19 August 2007 09:39 am, someone posing as user took a rock and
etched into the cave:

<snippage>

>>> What's malware?
>>>

>> Short for malicious software.

> I've been to *those* sites hundreds of times and I've never been
> infected with the WinBlows directed maladies that you describe.
> But of course, I run a Linux box. I don't have to worry about:
> Viruses
> Intruders
> Spyware
> Trojans
> Adware
>
> VISTA!

LOL!

This laptop (Compaq NW9440 Centrino Duo/ 2GB RAM) came infected with Vista.

http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/64&size=_original

I took care of that pretty quickly.

http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/65&size=_original

> I do believe PerfectReign had his tongue firmly planted in cheek when he
> asked, "What's malware?"

Um, that would be correct. :P

Since this is being xposted to an Audi froup, does anyone know what's the
latest for the R10 diesel cars? AFAIK one crashed in June or had a tire
fall off or something like that.

Anything coming up on that front?

--
www.perfectreign.com
Old August 23rd 07, 01:04 AM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jcr

Huge wrote:
> On 2007-08-19, PerfectReign > wrote:
>

>> This laptop (Compaq NW9440 Centrino Duo/ 2GB RAM) came infected with Vista.
>>
>> http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/64&size=_original
>>

>> I took care of that pretty quickly.
>>
>> http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/65&size=_original

> Pity that Bill already got his money.

And each new version of MS software seems to become more and more
difficult to "lock-down" and secure.
Old August 23rd 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
PerfectReign[_1_]

on Thursday 23 August 2007 02:45 am, someone posing as Huge took a rock and
etched into the cave:

> On 2007-08-23, jcr > wrote:
>> Huge wrote:

>>> Pity that Bill already got his money.
>>>

>> And each new version of MS software seems to become more and more
>> difficult to "lock-down" and secure.

Actually, in all fairness, if I were writing an OS with over 9M lines of
code, I'm sure something would have to give.

> I wouldn't know. The only Winblows machine here is provided (and
> supported) by my employers.
>
> http://www.msfree.com/

Of course, you're on a UNIX box. I remember using SPARC 5's and 20's back in
the early '90s, supporting Interleaf. Those were really cool workstations!

I'm just a free-loading Linux user. :P

--
www.perfectreign.com
Old August 24th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.autos.audi,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.gm,uk.rec.driving,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
userjohn

"jcr"
> Yea, right. Click on a hyper link in a newsgroup from someone you don't
> know and get infested with malware. No thanks!

ummm, not from Google's blog site, dude
and the ****ing spammer didn't even bother to **** with us with any content