burp

Old October 24th 04, 03:30 PM
Brenda

Default burp

Shaggie > wrote in message >. ..
> On 10 Oct 2004 02:33:28 -0700, (Brenda) wrote:
>
> >Hello all again. Been kinda busy the past year or so. Just letting
> >yall know Im still alive. Got my eye on a 55 that is just sitting out
> >in the brush. Took some pics of it last week. Its a major hunk of
> >whatever but can be done. Wish I still had my bugs, sure miss them.
> >Maby next time I'll learn to hang on to them.
> > Anyway Just burping away still. Yall take care and don't get none
> >on ya.
> > tony
> >Tonks64index

> Hey Tony. Good hearing from you. Don't forget to wipe! :-)

shag. I've been farting for 47 yrs and cant tell the wet ones from the
dry ones.burp. burp n burping
Old October 24th 04, 03:33 PM
Brenda

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message >...
> "Brenda" > wrote in message
> om...
> >
> > Hello all again. Been kinda busy the past year or so. Just letting
> > yall know Im still alive. Got my eye on a 55 that is just sitting out
> > in the brush. Took some pics of it last week. Its a major hunk of
> > whatever but can be done. Wish I still had my bugs, sure miss them.
> > Maby next time I'll learn to hang on to them.
> > Anyway Just burping away still. Yall take care and don't get none
> > on ya.
> >

> .................You're like a bad penny.........LOL
>
> ......It's good to hear from you Tonk. I still have fond memories of arguing
> with you over which one of us was the biggest a-hole..........but can't
> remember which one of us was right.

It really dont matter who is the biggest ass hole. its a matter of
who's the biggest prick..........burp

Old October 24th 04, 03:38 PM
Brenda

Jan Andersson > wrote in message >...
> Brenda wrote:
> >
> > Hello all again. Been kinda busy the past year or so. Just letting
> > yall know Im still alive. Got my eye on a 55 that is just sitting out
> > in the brush. Took some pics of it last week. Its a major hunk of
> > whatever but can be done. Wish I still had my bugs, sure miss them.
> > Maby next time I'll learn to hang on to them.
> > Anyway Just burping away still. Yall take care and don't get none
> > on ya.
> > tony
> > Tonks64index

> Good to hear from you Tony
> Burps and all
>
> Go git it! (55)

Now Jan, what the frick am I suppost to do with that? Burp

Old October 24th 04, 03:53 PM
Brenda

"dragenwagen" > wrote in message >...
> Hey Tony... get that 55!
>

> ************************************************** **************
> dragenwagen
> 1966 Type I - Daily Driver
> 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
> http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
> "Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."
> ************************************************** **************
>
> "Brenda" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Hello all again. Been kinda busy the past year or so. Just letting
> > yall know Im still alive. Got my eye on a 55 that is just sitting out
> > in the brush. Took some pics of it last week. Its a major hunk of
> > whatever but can be done. Wish I still had my bugs, sure miss them.
> > Maby next time I'll learn to hang on to them.
> > Anyway Just burping away still. Yall take care and don't get none
> > on ya.
> > tony
> > Tonks64index

dear Mr. dragonas. Just when the hell are you going to finish that
fricking hezter channal? Are you running a marathon? burp
Old October 24th 04, 07:23 PM
dragenwagen

lol!!!

--