FS: 74 Super Beetle

Old October 20th 04, 09:36 PM
Shane

Default FS: 74 Super Beetle

I am selling my 74 Super. In the last year and a half I have replaced the
pistons and cylinders, coil, carbuerator, fuel tank, and tires. I also set
the valves, changed the oil, and changed the transmission gear oil. I have
probably put less than 200 miles on this car the 2 years I have owned it.
The speedometer works but the odometer doesn't. The turn signals don't
work, however the flashers do. The dimmer switch doesn't work either.
There is a little bodywork that needs to be done. The entire car is primer
black. I made my own headliner out of a denim type material and tried to do
the door panels the same. My wife likes the door panels, I think they could
have been better. I also have a 1974 Florida License Plate that can go with
the car. I'll take some pictures in a couple of days and post them on the
web and add a link for anyone who would like to see them. My asking price
for the car is $800. I am located in Central Florida (Polk County). Please
email me if interested or if you have any questions.

Old October 24th 04, 05:54 AM
zoebe

does the car run and is it still for sale?

Old October 24th 04, 06:03 PM
Shane

Yes the car runs good....no, it isn't for sale anymore. Thanks, but a local
already snagged it
lkaboutautos.com...