Flame wars

Old October 19th 04, 01:19 AM
vwluvrs

SO, why doesn't someone *unbiased* offer to make all these 'documents'
available on a web page (PDF FILES) so we could all just read the
'documents' and make up our own minds about this fiasco...

Better yet, take the higher road....
Old October 19th 04, 01:23 AM
RSMEINER

>Better yet, take the higher road....

How about a ball bat instead ?

Randy
http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner
Old October 19th 04, 01:38 AM
Shaggie

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:19:43 -0700, vwluvrs > wrote:

>SO, why doesn't someone *unbiased* offer to make all these 'documents'
>available on a web page (PDF FILES) so we could all just read the
>'documents' and make up our own minds about this fiasco...

OK, go for it.

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 19th 04, 02:48 AM
Kafertoys

>..Your customers' money?

yes timmy everything I spend money on comes form what the business makes.

>Mario gets a summons from a court that DOES have
>jurisdiction.

Does this mean my lawyer lied to me?

>.......Is this what you meant when you said that traveling to an out of
>state court would cause you to waste your customers' money

yes timmy lets see your law degree,when did you get all the info. I don't
remember talking to you about it have you talked to me or my lawyer?

And to spare everyone
Look little boys tim and john your not hurting my business, any of my
customers that pay there bills when the jobs done, will tell you I'm the best
in the area to work on a VW.
I read this and other forums to learn so I can better serve my costomers and
also help when I can.

Any time someone wants the facts about me just stop by on a saturday and hang
out with alot of other VW people, all I'm sure will be happy to tell you how it
is to do business with me and interact on a personal level.

now comes my childish part

must be time to change your dipper timmy:0)

Mario
Old October 19th 04, 03:04 AM
Dennis Wik

Still smokin'

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old October 19th 04, 03:37 AM
Kidd Andersson

This would be why I said check the dates of these things before you say
anything, Folks. When the fire starts to die, you don't put it out by pouring
lighter fluid on it.

Cripes already.

Kidd
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."
Old October 19th 04, 05:04 AM
Troy74

/
Old October 19th 04, 11:31 AM
Tim Rogers

"Kafertoys" > wrote in message

> > Your customers' money?

> yes timmy everything I spend money on comes form what the business makes.

.............This is starting to add up. You are actually confused about
whose money belongs to who. If a job is finished and you've been paid for
your work, that money is yours. How that money is spent has nothing to do
with 'customers' money'. Business expenses are your problem, the customer
has done his part. When a customer puts up an advance deposit and the job
hasn't yet been completed, that money is not yours and is only to be spent
on the job that the customer is paying for. This is why you're always
getting into trouble. What an idiot.

Old October 19th 04, 02:15 PM
Kafertoys

>............This is starting to add up. You are actually confused about
>whose money belongs to who. If a job is finished and you've been paid for
>your work, that money is yours. How that money is spent has nothing to do
>with 'customers' money'. Business expenses are your problem, the customer
>has done his part. When a customer puts up an advance deposit and the job
>hasn't yet been completed, that money is not yours and is only to be spent
>on the job that the customer is paying for. This is why you're always
>getting into trouble. What an idiot.

No timmy its you that are confused ..I see you have no clue how the
restoration business works. It can take years to do a restoration, so I get
paid every few weeks from the job, like you do at your job.

And If you would even try to understand what I meant by spending customers
money is I would hate to raise my prices to pay for defending myself against
lies.

You really are makeing yourself look foolish Tim, you should really take a time
out and try Thinking about things before typing.

I'm sure I've stuck my foot in my mouth a few times.

Please Tim for the sake of others if you feel so strong about it come down and
spend a few weeks around the shop and see if I'm ripping people off or not OR
shut up about something you have know clue about.

Right I understand you don't have the time or money... heres where thinking
comes into play.
after this lets keep this to email its never going to go anywhere.

Ok everyone I'm tring to quiet the kids down sorry I've tried not saying
anything
that didn't work and I've told most of my side killing propergrammer and
spelling as I go could you see me tring to wright a book about this , thats
what it would take to make anybody understand.

So agian just I'll no longer respond to post about me because there
meaningless.
Lets hope I can kill this crap.

Mario

Old October 20th 04, 11:37 AM
Tim Rogers

"Kafertoys" > wrote in message

> No timmy its you that are confused ..I see you have no clue how the
> restoration business works. It can take years to do a restoration, so I

get
> paid every few weeks from the job, like you do at your job.

.............A reputable shop would never take years to do a restoration.
Even if the the car is a total basket case, a properly equipped shop with a
real work ethic governing the work being done would finish ANY job within
months......not years.

> Please Tim for the sake of others if you feel so strong about it come down

and
> spend a few weeks around the shop and see if I'm ripping people off or not

OR
> shut up about something you have know clue about.

.........................The people who know you even better than I do and
who live nearby your shop are staying away as if you had ebola or something.
If I wanted to hang out at a chop-shop, there's probably a few around here
that haven't left town yet like you did several years ago.