Does this product do what it claims?

Old October 16th 04, 12:20 AM
Jan Andersson

ThaDriver wrote:

> >However, I would recommend against mil spec explosives for this purpose,

> as the investigations of the crime would be much more thorough. They can
> tell when mil spec high power explosives were used.
> ********
> Hi Jan,
> What are mil spec explosives? I want to make sure I avoid them next time I
> blow up something. LOL!
> ~ Paul

If I told you, I'd have to blow you to bits!

If you can buy it from a hardware store, it won't be military grade. LOL

Jan
Old October 16th 04, 06:58 AM
WES PEARSON

Why don't you give it a try and let us know. It would only cost $68 plus
the cost of the ticket and the points on your license plus the increase
in your insurance plus the cost of repairing the other guys car that
you might hit running the light plus the hospital bill or funeral
expenses plus if it's in California the cost of the ticket for covering
your license plate ( t's illegal to cover your plate with anything). It
might just be cheaper to not run the red!

--
Wes Pearson
* Why Yes! I am a real Helicopter Pilot!!! *

Old October 16th 04, 07:47 AM
ThaDriver

>> Hi Jan,
>> What are mil spec explosives? I want to make sure I avoid them next

time I
>> blow up something. LOL!
>> ~ Paul

>If I told you, I'd have to blow you to bits!

If you can buy it from a hardware store, it won't be military grade. LOL

Jan
*******
Funny ;^P
I wasn't actually expecting a response... (I assume they're things like C4
& such)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Old October 16th 04, 11:56 AM
Jan Andersson

ThaDriver wrote:

> >> Hi Jan,
> >> What are mil spec explosives? I want to make sure I avoid them next

> time I
> >> blow up something. LOL!
> >> ~ Paul

> >If I told you, I'd have to blow you to bits!

> If you can buy it from a hardware store, it won't be military grade. LOL
>
> Jan
> *******
> Funny ;^P
> I wasn't actually expecting a response... (I assume they're things like C4
> & such)
> ~ Paul
> aka "Tha Driver"
>
> Easy on the Giggle Cream!

You will find more info with Google on this subject I bet....
It's not a secret by any means. Just doesn't belong here.

Jan
Old October 16th 04, 06:54 PM
Mike64Bug

One of the TV investigative reporting shows (don't remember which one or when, a couple years ago...) did a test on
stuff that was supposed to block or distort one's license plate against photo radar and red light cameras. The
equipment used to analyze and print the photos uses fairly high-tech photo processing software that can adjust a
pictures contrast, brightness, etc., and pull the license number out of a picture that outwardly appears way too dark or
blinded by a flash. So, NO, the stuff probably doesn't work.

Old October 17th 04, 12:17 AM
Randall Post

Nobody plans to run the red. When you're late for work during rush hour,
good intentions fly out the window. Anything that can give you an edge
is worth investigating, but I don't want to get gypped.

Randall

Old October 17th 04, 11:20 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: Randall Post

>Nobody plans to run the red. When you're late for work during rush hour,
>good intentions fly out the window.

as much as i love my job, i would not risk my life(since i love living more
than crashing a vehicle) to get to work on time...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 17th 04, 12:23 PM
Jan Andersson

Chris Perdue wrote:

> >From: Randall Post

> >Nobody plans to run the red. When you're late for work during rush hour,
> >good intentions fly out the window.

> as much as i love my job, i would not risk my life(since i love living more
> than crashing a vehicle) to get to work on time...
> -------------------
> Chris Perdue

As much as I love my job.......

.....Bah, who am I kidding.

Jan
Old October 22nd 04, 07:45 PM
Thomas Malmevik

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004, Randall Post wrote:

> This product, PhotoBlocker, comes in an aerosol can. When sprayed on a
> license
> plate it reflects the photo flash back at a red light enforcement camera,
> thus
> effectively making your license plate invisible.
>
> http://wneiis-global.info/index.php?...529&campid=857
>
> Does anyone know of an alternative that doesn't cost $68 for a 6 ounce can
> like this product does?
>

> Randall

Sure.....drive the speed limit......*8-}

--
the Grokdoc
Tom Malmevik