LMAO...Hurc Ast tries and fails...

Old June 8th 05, 04:20 AM
2.3Sleeper

Default LMAO...Hurc Ast tries and fails...

Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to
hunt you down...

Instead, you just proved whatever everyone else knows, including your
parents.

what an!!!!! !!!!!!!!er i bet he grows up to be a!!!!got - hurc ast

what an!!!!! kid faggot like his dad - hurc ast

!!!!ing !!!! his mom is fat too - hurc ast

tina ya !!!! b itch ya should have s wallowed - hurc ast

tina is a sloppy f u c k - warman

i bet he loves c r a c k - suvkate

i love !!!!ing babies BABYS THE OTHER WHITE MEAT - SPIKE

looks like a d u mb kid shoulda gave him a !!!gots name like duhwhite -
dwight

Like I would not know they were all you. What an idiot. OOOOH, you know the
password. You and about 150 other people. OMG, I had better shut the sight
down huh?

Thanks for the laugh.

Don Manning

Old June 8th 05, 04:33 AM

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> wrote:

>Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to
>hunt you down...

lmfao
u dont half to hunt me down
if ya want to see me come on by uni

i run from know one

Old June 8th 05, 06:48 PM
Foo Bar

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:33:50 +0000, bambam wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> > wrote:
>
>>Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to
>>hunt you down...
>>

> lmfao
> u dont half to hunt me down

You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half
to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not
believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't they
put people this incapable of thought in special homes?

> if ya want to see me come on by uni

And where is "uni?" I'd love to come by and chat...

> i run from know one

Good Lord, you are too stupid (or don't have enough pride which in your
case is understandable) to even capitalize "I." And you don't run from
"know" one, you chin-dribbling idiot, you run from "no" one. To know
means to have understanding of something (which you clearly do not), while
"no" means refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement.

Man, I can not believe how painful it is to read your posts. I
am embarrassed for you, Charlie Gordon.

FB
Old June 8th 05, 08:34 PM
Kevin

Foo Bar > wrote in
news
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:33:50 +0000, bambam wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am
>>>going to hunt you down...
>>>

>> lmfao
>> u dont half to hunt me down

> You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half
> to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not
> believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't
> they put people this incapable of thought in special homes?
>
>> if ya want to see me come on by uni

http://www.gotford.com

Universal Ford Lincoln | 2800 Barlow Trail NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 1A2
Tel: (403) 291-2800 | Toll Free: (800) 661-9770 | Fax: (403) 735-6306

....and here's hurc at work
http://www.gotford.com/images/pic-car-polish-blue.jpg

Old June 8th 05, 10:25 PM
Spike

Now, if there were just a real name to drop on the general management
you'd have something....

On 08 Jun 2005 19:34:40 GMT, Kevin > wrote:

>Foo Bar > wrote in
>news >
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:33:50 +0000, bambam wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"

>>> lmfao
>>> u dont half to hunt me down

>> You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half
>> to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not
>> believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't
>> they put people this incapable of thought in special homes?
>>
>>> if ya want to see me come on by uni

>http://www.gotford.com
>
>Universal Ford Lincoln | 2800 Barlow Trail NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 1A2
>Tel: (403) 291-2800 | Toll Free: (800) 661-9770 | Fax: (403) 735-6306
>
>...and here's hurc at work
>http://www.gotford.com/images/pic-car-polish-blue.jpg

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 8th 05, 11:22 PM

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:48:40 GMT, Foo Bar > wrote:

>On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:33:50 +0000, bambam wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:20:07 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Uhh, I guess I am supposed to be hurt or come in and say how I am going to
>>>hunt you down...
>>>

>> lmfao
>> u dont half to hunt me down

>You retard - it's "don't." And I think you meant "have to," not "half
>to." Please stop - you're just killing me, really you are. I can not
>believe that anyone is this stupid and still walking around. Don't they
>put people this incapable of thought in special homes?

lmfao
i charge retards like you double
if i want the spelling checked i have a sexitary that makes 10 bucks
an hour
LMFAO
hey tard
when you can tell me about tau
i will call ya educated
in canada a sexitary is unskilled labor
thats all ya are
LMFAO
>> if ya want to see me come on by uni

>And where is "uni?" I'd love to come by and chat...
>
>> i run from know one

>Good Lord, you are too stupid (or don't have enough pride which in your
>case is understandable) to even capitalize "I." And you don't run from
>"know" one, you chin-dribbling idiot, you run from "no" one. To know
>means to have understanding of something (which you clearly do not), while
>"no" means refusal, denial, disbelief, emphasis, or disagreement.

god man
i bet they pay ya lots to know them words

LMFAO
>Man, I can not believe how painful it is to read your posts. I
>am embarrassed for you, Charlie Gordon.
>
>FB

dont worry about me baby
your the tard

Old June 9th 05, 12:55 AM
Spike

Free speech? There has never been "free" speech. That so called "free"
speech was paid for with the blood, sweat , and tears of everyday
people who believed in an ideal. Once again you disrespect Canada by
publicly displaying your ignorance regarding the USA, and your command
of proper use of grammar and spelling... including capitalization of
proper nouns. I feel sorry for the Canadians who you claim to
represent, but I pity you. It's so obvious that when anyone challenges
you, it hits a nerve and sets you off in a defensive tirade masked as
an offensive position. You fail, and the world laughs at you, not with
you.

Old June 9th 05, 01:06 AM
D.K.R.

Please just ignore this idiot.

http://philbarfly.free.fr/images/cartes/Idiot.jpg

Old June 9th 05, 01:24 AM

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:55:54 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>Free speech? There has never been "free" speech. That so called "free"
>speech was paid for with the blood, sweat , and tears of everyday
>people who believed in an ideal. Once again you disrespect Canada by
>publicly displaying your ignorance regarding the USA, and your command
>of proper use of grammar and spelling... including capitalization of
>proper nouns. I feel sorry for the Canadians who you claim to
>represent, but I pity you. It's so obvious that when anyone challenges
>you, it hits a nerve and sets you off in a defensive tirade masked as
>an offensive position. You fail, and the world laughs at you, not with
>you.

i pity you
you have no free speach in the usa
lmfao
your actions show it
look at you fly off the handle

lmfao
you proudly display your miliary actions in veitnam
LMFAO
baby killer

as

Old June 9th 05, 05:04 AM
Spike

Say, isn't that the cover from Hillary Clinton's book, "It Takes a
Village (Idiot)"?

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:06:09 GMT, "D.K.R."