Illegal alien driver in UK kills kid - Demands right to stay in country

Old December 5th 09, 05:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Illegal alien driver in UK kills kid - Demands right to stay in country

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...illed_my_daugh
ter_must_go___Darwen_dad/?ref=rss

Driver who killed my daughter must go - Darwen dad

2:39pm Friday 4th December 2009

AN ILLEGAL immigrant who killed a 12-year-old girl while he was banned
for driving will hear within days if his final appeal against deportation
is granted.

Aso Mohammed Ibrahim knocked down and killed Amy Houston in Newfield
Drive, Blackburn, in Nov-ember 2003.

He was jailed for four months for driving while disqualified and failing
to stop after an accident, and ever since, Amy’s dad, Paul Houston, of
Argyle Street, Darwen, has been fighting to get him deported.

Mr Houston shed tears of relief last October when the Iraqi Kurd was
taken into the custody of the UK Border Agency.

Speaking at the time, Government officials pledged Ibrahim would be
removed from the country ‘at the earliest opportunity’.

But in April Ibrahim won a court appeal against him being detained while
his deportation case was processed.

Last month Ibrahim’s case against deportation on the grounds that he has
married and fathered two children in England was heard in Manchester.

Mr Houston said: “It was very difficult for me to go to the hearing and
stand 10 feet away from the man who killed my daughter.

(snip)

--------------------

Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
courts are as bribeable as american ones.
Old December 5th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

<< snip article >>

>Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
>courts are as bribeable as american ones.

So, what do you want them to do, send him over here?

Actually, sending him over here might not be a bad idea. As you are a
prime example of, the herd over here needs thinning, you sad miserable
old, "american," (sic) ****wit.

--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID:
Old December 6th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

necromancer - ECHM > wrote
in :

> SFB spewed:
>
> << snip article >>
>
>>Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
>>courts are as bribeable as american ones.

> So, what do you want them to do, send him over here?
>
> Actually, sending him over here might not be a bad idea. As you are a
> prime example of, the herd over here needs thinning, you sad miserable
> old, "american," (sic) ****wit.

More namecalling. (sigh). It must really suck to be a hater.
Old December 6th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
cornholio

On Dec 5, 9:26*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...ho_killed_my_d...
> ter_must_go___Darwen_dad/?ref=rss
>
> Driver who killed my daughter must go - Darwen dad
>
> 2:39pm Friday 4th December 2009
>
> AN ILLEGAL immigrant who killed a 12-year-old girl while he was banned
> for driving will hear within days if his final appeal against deportation
> is granted.
>
> Aso Mohammed Ibrahim knocked down and killed Amy Houston in Newfield
> Drive, Blackburn, in Nov-ember 2003.
>
> He was jailed for four months for driving while disqualified and failing
> to stop after an accident, and ever since, Amy’s dad, Paul Houston, of
> Argyle Street, Darwen, has been fighting to get him deported.
>
> Mr Houston shed tears of relief last October when the Iraqi Kurd was
> taken into the custody of the UK Border Agency.
>
> Speaking at the time, Government officials pledged Ibrahim would be
> removed from the country ‘at the earliest opportunity’.
>
> But in April Ibrahim won a court appeal against him being detained while
> his deportation case was processed.
>
> Last month Ibrahim’s case against deportation on the grounds that he has
> married and fathered two children in England was heard in Manchester.
>
> Mr Houston said: “It was very difficult for me to go to the hearing and
> stand 10 feet away from the man who killed my daughter.
>
> (snip)
>
> --------------------
>
> Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
> courts are as bribeable as american ones.

He's a muslime piece of ****, who would've figured.

It's insufficient to merely deport third world dirtbags. There must
be consequences if they're caught again. Maybe forfeiture of
all assets?
Old December 6th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
climber

On Dec 6, 9:17*am, cornholio > wrote:
> On Dec 5, 9:26*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> >http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/ne...ho_killed_my_d...
> > ter_must_go___Darwen_dad/?ref=rss

> > Driver who killed my daughter must go - Darwen dad

> > 2:39pm Friday 4th December 2009

> > AN ILLEGAL immigrant who killed a 12-year-old girl while he was banned
> > for driving will hear within days if his final appeal against deportation
> > is granted.

> > Aso Mohammed Ibrahim knocked down and killed Amy Houston in Newfield
> > Drive, Blackburn, in Nov-ember 2003.

> > He was jailed for four months for driving while disqualified and failing
> > to stop after an accident, and ever since, Amy’s dad, Paul Houston, of
> > Argyle Street, Darwen, has been fighting to get him deported.

> > Mr Houston shed tears of relief last October when the Iraqi Kurd was
> > taken into the custody of the UK Border Agency.

> > Speaking at the time, Government officials pledged Ibrahim would be
> > removed from the country ‘at the earliest opportunity’.

> > But in April Ibrahim won a court appeal against him being detained while
> > his deportation case was processed.

> > Last month Ibrahim’s case against deportation on the grounds that he has
> > married and fathered two children in England was heard in Manchester.

> > Mr Houston said: “It was very difficult for me to go to the hearing and
> > stand 10 feet away from the man who killed my daughter.

> > (snip)

> > --------------------

> > Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
> > courts are as bribeable as american ones.

> He's a muslime piece of ****, who would've figured.
>
> It's insufficient to merely deport third world dirtbags. There must
> be consequences if they're caught again. Maybe forfeiture of
> all assets?- Hide quoted text -

A desert gulag for 10 years. Oh, hell, just start shooting the
*******s when the cross illegally. Border Patrol has plenty of
ammo.

climber
Old December 7th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
M[_3_]

On Dec 5, 12:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:

>S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:
>

>"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston
> only moves like 2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure
> by one psi. Go with the hand pumps where the piston moves
> around 15 inches. One of my tires has
> exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "
>
> --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08

Pretty much the same Psycho-swine crossposting loon as ever!

Old December 7th 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

cornholio > wrote in
:

> On Dec 5, 9:26*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:

>> Hell - he only did 4 months for KILLING THE KID!!! Looks like english
>> courts are as bribeable as american ones.

> He's a muslime piece of ****, who would've figured.
>
> It's insufficient to merely deport third world dirtbags. There must
> be consequences if they're caught again. Maybe forfeiture of
> all assets?

It's tough to say. This guy deserves life in prison but should the
taxpayers of england pay for that? OTOH you can't just deport him without
punishment. One more reason countries need to stop illegals from entering
in the first place.
Old December 7th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

climber > wrote in
:

> A desert gulag for 10 years. Oh, hell, just start shooting the
> *******s when the cross illegally. Border Patrol has plenty of
> ammo.

That's what i say. Mexico is our enemy not iraq. Bring the troops home and
put them on the southern border with stk orders.
Old December 7th 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

M > wrote in news:68562c1b-91ab-49bc-9c63-2a7a7e0b9d94
@p30g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:

> On Dec 5, 12:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>
>>S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:
>>

>>"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston
>> only moves like 2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure
>> by one psi. Go with the hand pumps where the piston moves
>> around 15 inches. One of my tires has
>> exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "
>>
>> --Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08

> Pretty much the same Psycho-swine crossposting loon as ever!

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again.
Old December 7th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.immigration,misc.immigration.usa,alt.true-crime
Billy Cox

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> That's what i say. Mexico is our enemy not iraq. Bring the troops home and
> put them on the southern border with stk orders.

Then how would you get the money you need, if your mom stopped ****ing
donkeys in Tijuana?