Catman server down?

Old November 14th 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Bert Kanters[_2_]

Default Catman server down?

Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk, I was hosting my Alfasud page there for years
(thanks for that again!). Also your main page is not working for some days
now. Will it be back online?
Currently I'm upgrading my Suds brakes to 155 V6 front and 166 rear, pics
he http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=44378

Old November 15th 09, 12:26 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Bert Kanters wrote:
> Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk, I was hosting my Alfasud page there for years
> (thanks for that again!). Also your main page is not working for some days
> now. Will it be back online?
> Currently I'm upgrading my Suds brakes to 155 V6 front and 166 rear, pics
> he http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=44378

Hola Bert. I suppose this may be the kick I need to get in touch with
ClaraNet and sort it out. Bug me during the week will you?

The sud looks great, but I don't speak dutch

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old November 16th 09, 09:44 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Emerson

"Catman" > wrote in message
> Bert Kanters wrote:

>> Currently I'm upgrading my Suds brakes to 155 V6 front and 166 rear, pics
>> he http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=44378

> The sud looks great, but I don't speak dutch

I initially read that as "I don't speak clutch"; confusing as it's about
brakes.

Anyway, try this
http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...&sl=nl&tl=e n

--
Dave
ex Motorcycle Maintenance Workshop

Old November 16th 09, 10:27 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Dave Emerson wrote:
> "Catman" > wrote in message
>> Bert Kanters wrote:

>>> Currently I'm upgrading my Suds brakes to 155 V6 front and 166 rear, pics
>>> he http://forum.alfaclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=44378

>> The sud looks great, but I don't speak dutch

> I initially read that as "I don't speak clutch"; confusing as it's about
> brakes.
>

> Anyway, try this
> http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...&sl=nl&tl=e n

Not *really* helping, but the pictures are nice

Old November 25th 09, 08:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Bert Kanters[_2_]

"Catman" > schreef in bericht
> Bert Kanters wrote:
>> Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
>> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk, I was hosting my Alfasud page there for years
>> (thanks for that again!). Also your main page is not working for some
>> days now. Will it be back online?

> Hola Bert. I suppose this may be the kick I need to get in touch with
> ClaraNet and sort it out. Bug me during the week will you?

So do you plan to get the website/webspace back online or you let it go? In
the last case, no problem, I will search for another solution for my website
just it was a convenience the way it was.

Old November 25th 09, 09:12 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Bert Kanters wrote:
> "Catman" > schreef in bericht
>> Bert Kanters wrote:
>>> Hi Catman, I noticed I couldn't log on to my part of
>>> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk, I was hosting my Alfasud page there for years
>>> (thanks for that again!). Also your main page is not working for some
>>> days now. Will it be back online?

>> Hola Bert. I suppose this may be the kick I need to get in touch with
>> ClaraNet and sort it out. Bug me during the week will you?
>>

> So do you plan to get the website/webspace back online or you let it go? In
> the last case, no problem, I will search for another solution for my website
> just it was a convenience the way it was.

I'll get it back up hopefully over / before Christmas.

fao:Catman Alex cotgreave Alfa Romeo 5 July 31st 07 05:20 PM
Ping Catman SteveH Alfa Romeo 6 May 30th 07 07:28 AM
Ping: Catman SteveH Alfa Romeo 8 November 25th 06 08:32 AM
Ping: Catman Pete[_1_] Alfa Romeo 1 September 12th 06 09:51 PM
Message from Catman SteveH Alfa Romeo 0 June 16th 06 06:58 PM