Turning around in neighbor's driveway

Old May 2nd 07, 05:24 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
„ UltraMan „

Default Turning around in neighbor's driveway

foaddoc wrote:
>> "Kent Wills" > wrote in message

"There will be NO change in CO2 levels since we exhale carbon
monoxide, not carbon dioxide, stupid."

-- Kent Wills, geenious

ROTFLMAO !!

Pure Wills.

Old May 2nd 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Kent Wills

As I understand it, on Tue, 1 May 2007 22:24:36 -0600, "„ UltraMan „"
> wrote:

His usual dishonest tripe. The man is UNABLE to be honest, no matter
what nym he uses. The man is clearly pathological in his dishonesty.

Get help, man. Seriously. Your inability to be honest is doing you
farm more harm than good.

--
Kent
Take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never
Old May 3rd 07, 02:26 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
_ Prof. Jonez _

Kent Wills wrote:
> "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
>
> [various snips for brevity]

>> When the jury finds that the person you accused
>> of being pregnant is in fact not pregnant, then, ipso facto,
>> your initial allegation/charge is false.

> If the woman in question had put on a great deal of weight and
> was seen shopping in the maternity section of the store, there was
> probable cause to believe she was pregnant. That she turned out not
> to be pregnant doesn't mean the allegation was false.

---

Old May 3rd 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Harley Sullivan

_ Prof. Jonez _ wrote:

Colorado Scooters
1207 E.11th Ave.
Denver CO 80218

Open 24 Hours - Call in advance to make sure we are awake.

Zanmai Trading Company is a North American trading company specializing
in importing Motor Scooters, Parts and Accessories.

Company Name : Zanmai Trading Co
Company Address : PO Box 20231
Boulder CO
ZIP/Postal code : 80308
Company Phone : 1-303-6694574
Company Fax : 1-303-8619681
Contact Person : Eric Ross (Owner)
Contact Phone : 3036694574

Trade Message > Buy - Scooter Engines 70cc 90cc Engine Parts

Last Active: 13 Nov, 2005

Environmental Consultants LLC
1207 E 11th Ave
Denver CO 80218
303.669.4574
303.861.9681 fax

China Office:

Shanghai Solang Information Technology Co., Ltd.
2-13D XINGHAI MANSION
LANE 1251 JIANGNING ROAD,
SHANGHAI 200060
86-21-62271602
86-21-62278972 fax

Company Name: Zanmai Trading Co.
Country/Territory: United States
Address: PO Box 20231, Boulder, Colorado, United States
Products/Services We Offer: Motor scooters, motorcycles, scooter
engines, scooter parts, scooter performance accessories
Business Type: Trading Company
Industry Focus: Scooter Parts & Accessories , Motorcycle Accessories ,
Motorcycle Parts , Electric Motorcycles ,
Geographic Markets: North America
No. of Employees: 5 - 10 People
Annual Sales Range (USD): Below US$1 Million
Year Established: 1995
Legal Representative/CEO: Eric Ross

This member does NOT have a TrustPass Profile.

TrustPass® serves to provide transparency regarding the identity and
legitimacy of your trading partners on Alibaba.com. Only companies who
have completed an Authentication and Verification procedure conducted by
a third-party credit-reporting agency have a TrustPass Profile.

Contact Person: Mr. Eric Ross
Job Title: Director/CEO/General Manager
Address: PO Box 20231, Boulder, Colorado, United States
Zip/Postal Code: 80308
Telephone: 303-669-4574
Fax: 303-861-9681

Old May 3rd 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving

On May 2, 8:45 pm, Harley Sullivan > wrote:
> _ Prof. Jonez _ wrote:
>
> Colorado Scooters
> 1207 E.11th Ave.
> Denver CO 80218
>
> Open 24 Hours - Call in advance to make sure we are awake.
>
> Zanmai Trading Company is a North American trading company specializing
> in importing Motor Scooters, Parts and Accessories.
>
> Company Name : Zanmai Trading Co
> Company Address : PO Box 20231
> Boulder CO
> ZIP/Postal code : 80308
> Company Phone : 1-303-6694574
> Company Fax : 1-303-8619681
> Contact Person : Eric Ross (Owner)
> Contact Phone : 3036694574
>
> Trade Message > Buy - Scooter Engines 70cc 90cc Engine Parts
>
> Last Active: 13 Nov, 2005
>
> Environmental Consultants LLC
> 1207 E 11th Ave
> Denver CO 80218
> 303.669.4574
> 303.861.9681 fax
>

> China Office:
>
> Shanghai Solang Information Technology Co., Ltd.
> 2-13D XINGHAI MANSION
> LANE 1251 JIANGNING ROAD,
> SHANGHAI 200060
> 86-21-62271602
> 86-21-62278972 fax
>

> Company Name: Zanmai Trading Co.
> Country/Territory: United States
> Address: PO Box 20231, Boulder, Colorado, United States
> Products/Services We Offer: Motor scooters, motorcycles, scooter
> engines, scooter parts, scooter performance accessories
> Business Type: Trading Company
> Industry Focus: Scooter Parts & Accessories , Motorcycle Accessories ,
> Motorcycle Parts , Electric Motorcycles ,
> Geographic Markets: North America
> No. of Employees: 5 - 10 People
> Annual Sales Range (USD): Below US$1 Million
> Year Established: 1995
> Legal Representative/CEO: Eric Ross
>
> This member does NOT have a TrustPass Profile.
>
> TrustPass® serves to provide transparency regarding the identity and
> legitimacy of your trading partners on Alibaba.com. Only companies who
> have completed an Authentication and Verification procedure conducted by
> a third-party credit-reporting agency have a TrustPass Profile.
>
> Contact Person: Mr. Eric Ross
> Job Title: Director/CEO/General Manager
> Address: PO Box 20231, Boulder, Colorado, United States
> Zip/Postal Code: 80308
> Telephone: 303-669-4574
> Fax: 303-861-9681

...and this would be of interest to readers of alt.fan.bob-larson
because.............?

Old May 3rd 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
_ Prof. Jonez _

Kent Wills wrote:
> As I understand it, on Wed, 2 May 2007 19:26:28 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez
> _" > wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:
>>> "_ Prof. Jonez _" wrote:
>>>
>>> [various snips for brevity]

>>> If the woman in question had put on a great deal of weight and
>>> was seen shopping in the maternity section of the store, there was
>>> probable cause to believe she was pregnant. That she turned out not
>>> to be pregnant doesn't mean the allegation was false.

> 100% accurate.

Is that your final answer?

>Thank you for once again letting the Usenet
> community know that I proved you wrong. It's not really needed,
> seeing as that I do it frequently, but it was and is a nice gesture on
> your part.
>
> Hey, while I have your attention, when are you going to post
> the valid, verifiable proof that atheism is correct? You stopped
> posting to the thread when I gave you the dictionary definitions of
> the words valid and verifiable.

You're the one who ran away. I will gladly begin to shred your
grotesque perverted bronze-age superstition with valid, verifiable
proofs.

Let's begin, shall we?

You claim your Holey Baable is the inerrant revealed word of god himself, eh?

> You aren't running away like you did when I proved that there
> was no evidence that the woman who stabbed her baby was/is a Christian
> (it's possible she was/is, of course, but the article gave no
> indication of *any* religious belief).
> And posting a link to a blog with screen caps of someone
> else's myspace page, even though she had the same first and last name,
> didn't work for anyone but you, stupid.

That you reject the evidence a professional gov't
investigator posted doesn't mean there is no evidence.
So once again your claim is a lie, typical for so called christians
like you.

Old May 4th 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Fred G. Mackey

wrote:
> On May 2, 8:45 pm, Harley Sullivan > wrote:
>

> ..and this would be of interest to readers of alt.fan.bob-larson

Because you bothered to respond to a troll, trolling a troll