Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

Old March 9th 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

Default Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
forever. Amen."

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old March 10th 09, 07:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:17:38 -0500, ZØRiX > puked:

>The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
>pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
>leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
>Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
>Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
>a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
>bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
>follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
>forever. Amen."

LOL
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old March 15th 09, 02:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 9, 6:17*am, ZÿRiX > wrote:
> The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
> pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
> leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
> Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
> Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
> a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
> bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
> follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
> forever. Amen."
>
> --
>
> * * * * *ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Maybe now it is, but, it too is fading away . Better to put your
trust in God whos power to make a personal highly designed Cosmos
which contained the fundamental raw materials and laws of physics FOR
your C5 ! Worshipping created things for a short limited time isnt
the way to go. Are you able to worship God ? Do you want to ?
Old March 15th 09, 04:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

On Mar 9, 6:17 am, ZÿRiX > wrote:
> The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on
> black
> pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul.
> It
> leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
> Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no
> turbo, for
> Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou
> preparest
> a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast
> anointed my
> bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory
> shall
> follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of
> the V8
> forever. Amen."
>
> --
>
> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

+Maybe now it is, but, it too is fading away . Better to put your
+trust in God whos power to make a personal highly designed Cosmos
+which contained the fundamental raw materials and laws of physics FOR
+your C5 ! Worshipping created things for a short limited time isnt
+the way to go. Are you able to worship God ? Do you want to ?

You really need to seek some help to cope with your dependency to be
recognized as a knowledgeable religious adult. Your exaggerations,
fabrications, misquotes, hallucinations, and narrow view of the
religious myth is the hallmark of a child like mind. You seem to be
very frustrated that people don't join in and accept that pathetic
point of view. That type of fear can only be the fore warning of a
possible complete mental melt down in a very tragic act to bring
everyone into line with demented thinking. Please take the time to
seek the help of a qualified psychiatrist.

I hear you were able to find an abortionist to correct your wrongful
acts before, now try a legal path of psychiatric help to help all of
us that endure your ramblings. What a blessing that life was ended
before it could be infected in such a pathetic environment.

Old March 16th 09, 05:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Mar 15, 8:37*am, "Dad" > wrote:

> You really need to seek some help to cope with your dependency to be
> recognized as a knowledgeable religious adult. Your exaggerations,
> fabrications, misquotes, hallucinations, and narrow view of the
> religious myth is the hallmark of a child like mind. You seem to be
> very frustrated that people don't join in and accept that pathetic
> point of view. That type of fear can only be the fore warning of a
> possible complete mental melt down in a very tragic act to bring
> everyone into line with demented thinking. Please take the time to
> seek the help of a qualified psychiatrist.
>
> I hear you were able to find an abortionist to correct your wrongful
> acts before, now try a legal path of psychiatric help to help all of
> us that endure your ramblings. What a blessing that life was ended
> before it could be infected in such a pathetic environment.

Dave sure is one f**ked up individual, needs some kind of professional
deprogramming but he's too far gone to even realize how sick he is