Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

Old March 5th 09, 03:07 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

Default Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)

*RECALL NOTICE:*
The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling
all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious
defect
in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code
named
Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all
subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed
'Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality,' or more commonly known as
S..I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:
1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Confusion in the mental component
7. Fearfulness
8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect,
is
providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to
correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, *Jesus,* has most generously offered to bear
the
entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no
additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is: *P-R-A-Y-E-R.* Once
connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE
procedure. Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician,
*Jesus,*
into the heart component.

No matter how big or small the SIN defect is, *Jesus* will replace it
with:
*1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self control*

*Please:*_
see the operating manual, the *B.I.B.L.E*. (Believers'
Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of
these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without
correction
voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and
problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being
permanently impounded. For free emergency service, call on Jesus.

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action
will
have to be scrapped in the furnace. The SIN defect will not be
permitted
to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.

Thank you for your attention!

*GOD*

P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this
important
recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by *'Knee-
mail'.*

--
F.R.O.G. fully rely on GOD!
Old March 5th 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ACAR

On Mar 5, 9:07*am, " > wrote:
> *RECALL NOTICE:*
> The Maker of all human beings

interestingly only a tiny fraction of human beings ever heard of Adam
& Eve, let alone acknowledge their purported "sin" as their own.

maybe its the tiny fraction that has it's head up its ass.

Old March 8th 09, 09:35 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 5, 11:33*am, ACAR > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:07*am, " > wrote:
>
> > *RECALL NOTICE:*
> > The Maker of all human beings Fortunately

> interestingly only a tiny fraction of human beings ever heard of Adam
> & Eve, let alone acknowledge their purported "sin" as their own.
>
> maybe its the tiny fraction that has it's head up its ass.

Every Human Being whos ever lived has been able to see the sin that
lies within themselves...the utter self centeredness, greed, lying to
cover ones tracks, engaging in sexual immorality, and the like. Its
the willful 'Atheist' and other God rejectors who would do well to
stop playing the personal charade game so they can live as they like
thinking there is no ultimate accountability ; for, that is the
essence of 'atheism' --- whatever benefits self temporarily.
Fortunately, the loving Creator has made a way for all to be freely
forgiven in Christ IF that person is willing to put their pride
aside. All can, but few will.
Old March 5th 09, 05:51 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
> *RECALL NOTICE:*
> The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling
> all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a
> serious
> defect

Does the union know that this is being done?

Old March 5th 09, 06:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Dad wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> *RECALL NOTICE:*
>> The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling
>> all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious
>> defect

> Does the union know that this is being done?

TTBOMK, no. And neither does Plant Security,
Quality Assurance, Engineering, the White House
Chief of Staff or Rush Limbaugh.

--
pj
Old March 8th 09, 09:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 5, 12:21*pm, pj > wrote:
> Dad wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message
> >> *RECALL NOTICE:*
> >> The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling
> >> all *units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious
> >> defect

> > Does the union know that this is being done?

> TTBOMK, no. *And neither does Plant Security,
> Quality Assurance, Engineering, the White House
> Chief of Staff or Rush Limbaugh.
>
> --
> pj- Hide quoted text -

Doesnt matter what earthly Entity knows/doesnt know or approves of ;
they wont be standing behind us when we meet the Creator of the
Universe to give account of what we did with God while living on earth
and driving our Corvettes. In fact, they wont even matter nor be
remembered. ... and i doubt our Corvettes will either. That puts
things in perspective doesnt it ?
Old March 9th 09, 12:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
forever. Amen."

--

ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old March 10th 09, 07:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 06:17:38 -0500, ZØRiX > puked:

>The C5 Is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want. It maketh me burnout on black
>pavements, It leadeth me beside busy freeways. It restoreth my soul. It
>leads me in the path of quickness, For its names sake
>Yea, though I walk through the valley of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for
>Torque art with me. Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me. Thou preparest
>a track before me. In the presence of mine enemies, Thou hast anointed my
>bearings with oil. My car overpowers. Surely traction and victory shall
>follow me all the days of my life. And I shall dwell in the house of the V8
>forever. Amen."

LOL
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old March 8th 09, 09:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 5, 11:51*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > *RECALL NOTICE:*
> > The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling
> > all *units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a
> > serious
> > defect

> Does the union know that this is being done?

No Union is bigger than God ; not even the union of 'atheists' !

Old March 9th 09, 12:57 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

Default Manufac Dave----------->mentally defective

& a proselytizing asshole