Beat Your Speeding Ticket and Beat the System

Old December 2nd 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
billy williams

Default Beat Your Speeding Ticket and Beat the System

If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
must be your very first speeding ticket.
Paying the fine is only HALF the punishment.
Wait till you see your insurance rate increase by as much as 50%
(that's about $350 or more per year for the next three years). Oh yeah,
did I forget to mention points on your record and the loss of your
license?!
A recent study shows that the average speeding ticket will cost a
person $1,200 over the course of 3 years!
Yes, that's One Thousand Two Hundred American Dollars, for ONE speeding
ticket!
If the thought of losing $1,200 for going a few miles over the speed
limit doesn't make you go stark raving mad, then may I suggest you
leave this website now and mail in your check.
The government thanks you for your cooperation and will be visiting you
again soon for more.
For the rest of you who work too damn hard to let that kind of money go
to waste, then please keep reading.
Right now you can have access to information less than .01% of the
population has. Within FIVE minutes you can begin reading what is being
called The Speeding Ticket Bible!
http://speedingva.blogspot.com/#

Old December 2nd 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Shawn Hirn

In article .com>,
"billy williams" > wrote:

> If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
> must be your very first speeding ticket.

Simple solution ... don't speed.
Old December 2nd 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On 2 Dec 2006 03:23:48 -0800, "billy williams" > wrote:

>If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
>must be your very first speeding ticket.
>Paying the fine is only HALF the punishment.
>Wait till you see your insurance rate increase by as much as 50%
>(that's about $350 or more per year for the next three years).

Not if you have Allstate. My insurance never goes up when I get a ticket.

>Oh yeah,
>did I forget to mention points on your record and the loss of your
>license?!

Not for 1 ticket. Not unless its for drunk driving or something like that.

>A recent study shows that the average speeding ticket will cost a
>person $1,200 over the course of 3 years!

Just costs me the price of the ticket.

Old December 2nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:36:44 -0500, Shawn Hirn > wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "billy williams" > wrote:
>
>> If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
>> must be your very first speeding ticket.

>Simple solution ... don't speed.

No, not simple. Suicidal. You'll get caught and passed by virtually
everybody, including the cops and the drunks. Only takes one to screw up and
hit you from behind.

DPH
Old December 2nd 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
John C.

"billy williams" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
> must be your very first speeding ticket.

Silly spammer, anyone with half a brain and internet access can beat nearly
any speeding ticket. It's become a hobby of mine. It's gotten to the point
that I almost _look forward_ to getting the next ticket.

Oh yeah, there's no need to download some scammers e-book, either. I can
only imagine what's contained in this indispensable magnum opus. <roll eyes>

--
John "not responsible" C.

Old December 2nd 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

Dave Head wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:36:44 -0500, Shawn Hirn > wrote:
>

>>In article .com>,
>>"billy williams" > wrote:
>>

>>>If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
>>>must be your very first speeding ticket.

>>Simple solution ... don't speed.

> No, not simple. Suicidal. You'll get caught and passed by virtually
> everybody, including the cops and the drunks. Only takes one to screw up and
> hit you from behind.
>
> DPH

Give up, Dave, there's some people that have obviously never driven a
car and yet are somehow experts on road safety. You'll never convince
them of things that are common sense to anyone with a functioning brain.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old December 2nd 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave Head

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:57:50 -0500, Nate Nagel > wrote:

>Dave Head wrote:
>> On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 08:36:44 -0500, Shawn Hirn > wrote:

>>>Simple solution ... don't speed.

>> No, not simple. Suicidal. You'll get caught and passed by virtually
>> everybody, including the cops and the drunks. Only takes one to screw up and
>> hit you from behind.
>>
>> DPH

>Give up, Dave, there's some people that have obviously never driven a
>car and yet are somehow experts on road safety. You'll never convince
>them of things that are common sense to anyone with a functioning brain.
>
>nate

They sure don't understand the practicalities of the situation, eh?

The cops do, tho, and so do the legislators. They know you're going to drive
the safe(r) speed, instead of the legal speed, and are real OK with taking your
money, and maybe your license, for doing it.

DPH
Old December 2nd 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Studeman

John C. wrote:
> "billy williams" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
> > must be your very first speeding ticket.

> Silly spammer, anyone with half a brain and internet access can beat nearly
> any speeding ticket. It's become a hobby of mine. It's gotten to the point
> that I almost _look forward_ to getting the next ticket.
>
> Oh yeah, there's no need to download some scammers e-book, either. I can
> only imagine what's contained in this indispensable magnum opus. <roll eyes>
>
> --
> John "not responsible" C.

Very few attentive and knowledgeable drivers get speeding tickets.
If you haven't read (and followed) at least three advanced driving
books, your tickets and accidents are your fault.

Old December 2nd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel

Studeman wrote:
> John C. wrote:
>
>>"billy williams" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>>>If you think paying a $150 fine is the end of your worries, then this
>>>must be your very first speeding ticket.

>> Silly spammer, anyone with half a brain and internet access can beat nearly
>>any speeding ticket. It's become a hobby of mine. It's gotten to the point
>>that I almost _look forward_ to getting the next ticket.
>>
>> Oh yeah, there's no need to download some scammers e-book, either. I can
>>only imagine what's contained in this indispensable magnum opus. <roll eyes>
>>
>>--
>>John "not responsible" C.

> Very few attentive and knowledgeable drivers get speeding tickets.
> If you haven't read (and followed) at least three advanced driving
> books, your tickets and accidents are your fault.

I'd argue that *most* "accidents" aren't. I've been in a few
almost-wrecks that wouldn't have been my fault, but the emphasis is on
"almost."

nate

Old December 3rd 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Dave Head wrote:
[spam deleted]

> Not if you have Allstate. My insurance never goes up when I get a ticket.

Of course. It'll only go on your record after you're convicted.

The problem is that if one doesn't fight the first ticket in court, then
the conviction is guaranteed to go on your record. Once that happens,
it becomes much more difficult to fight subsequent tickets in court.