0.97 SCE is out!!!

Old September 6th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryP

Default 0.97 SCE is out!!!

Darus -

Where is the best place to get the latest Nascar 2003 mods like the
Spotter Pack, etc.?

Thanks
GP

Old September 6th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Been long time Papyrus Sierra user, leagues for 7 years etc. I
think the new SCE.97 is quite good. Is it Nascar 2003 , no.Is it
perfect,no. In some respects it is superior to N2003 aka car physics,
different body styles for short tracks, speedways,and superspeedways.
Ran some online last night with no warping problems and had a blast.
I think it is time to realize that N2003 is dying a slow death.
Lots of leagues with 8-12 drivers. No infusion of new drivers , you
can't buy the software unless you find a stray copy on Ebay. Give .97
it a try , you might be pleasantly surprised. It is a quantum leap from
the last version .96

Steve
Paradise

Old September 8th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Well, the last time I checked code does not age or get diseases, so I'd
think NR2003 will last as long as anyone would want it to.

-Larry

Old September 8th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LS

hush!!!

That's what I tell people when I hit them down the straights!! The code is
flakey.