07 vs. 06 Wrangler torque curves?

Old April 10th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 07 vs. 06 Wrangler torque curves?

When I lived in Western Washington, many families put up signs, "This family
supported by timber dollars". They were distinctive yellow, all the same
size and design. I think they were trying to make some kind of
anti-regulatory, anti-tree-hugger point. I wanted to put one up that said
"This family supported by Microsoft dollars", but I never got up the nerve.

The world does not owe anyone a living. If, like Bill, I prefer to buy from
companies that trade their stock on American stock exchanges, well then that
is my business. If I want to hang out at WalMart and subsidize the Chinese,
well then that is my business too.

Earle

. ..

Old April 10th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Three...the Stevensons, the Johnsons and Sallie Mae Girdleunder....but
they don't count 'cause they cheat on their taxes...and besides, they
all drive KIAs.

Old April 12th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

With the profits going to Japan.

http://members.cox.net/jerrypb/

Old April 12th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You mean like Jeep's profits go to Germany?

Old April 13th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yep.

Old April 13th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Excepted, I don't have the same feeling as with the Japanese that
are poised to stab us in the back, like they were trained to do while
being saved from the W.W.II sea.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old April 13th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Ah, and there was no back stabbing from the Germans in WWII? Quite the
gentlemen, they were...What we have here, fellers, is a nice juicy
rationalization session. Well, I'm proud to own an American built Titan,
American built Jeep and a German built Porsche.

Old April 13th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Both the Japanese and the Germans fought brilliantly in WWII. They were
defeated as much by lack of natural resources, as by anything we did. If
you want to honor the American troops who fought in WWII, you have to honor
their opponents, as being a worthy enemy. (This is not to defend in any way
the genocide that went on behind the lines, or even the mistreatment of
ethnic Germans and Japanese that took place on our own soil.)

Your German Porsche was probably assembled by Turks or Russians, anyway.

Earle

. com...

Old April 14th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Earle Horton proclaimed:

> Both the Japanese and the Germans fought brilliantly in WWII. They were
> defeated as much by lack of natural resources, as by anything we did. If
> you want to honor the American troops who fought in WWII, you have to honor
> their opponents, as being a worthy enemy. (This is not to defend in any way
> the genocide that went on behind the lines, or even the mistreatment of
> ethnic Germans and Japanese that took place on our own soil.)
>
> Your German Porsche was probably assembled by Turks or Russians, anyway.

With a significant drop in Porsche quality when they moved away from
having them assembled by Turks.

Lets see, should I buy a nice made in america honda, or buy a german
jeep with a mexican engine?
Old April 14th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Lon" > wrote in message
. ..
---snippy---
> Lets see, should I buy a nice made in america honda, or buy a german
> jeep with a mexican engine?

My Honda is 100% Canadian made. ;^)

Earle