06 mustang gt conv ???

Old December 13th 05, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 06 mustang gt conv ???

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:50:13 -0500, "Dave" > wrote:

>greetings folks,
>
>ok, where can the absolute best price for a new one of these animals be
>found? I live in the tidewater Virginia area but will travel for a great
>deal. Has anyone actually gotten at or near MSRP, which is around 29k I
>think? Know of any great promotions to be had? Seems like Ford likes to
>exclude the stang and f-150 in all their deals. They must sell to good.

Toddle on over to Freedom Ford on Military Highway and talk to Mark
Vasiloff. You aren't going to get one at Invoice anywhere, but Mark
will order ya up one at MSRP which is the best deal your going to get
for quite a while. There is only a $2300 dollar difference between
invoice and MSRP on the 2006 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible GT Premium
anyhow.

Now if you want a helluva a deal on an F-150 Mark is definitely the
man as he put together the deal on my 05 F-150 STX last February for
about 8k off invoice.

You can also e-mail him at
--
Zombywoof