2006 Honda Ridgeline - Invoice Price CAD

Old December 4th 05, 10:27 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 2006 Honda Ridgeline - Invoice Price CAD

Can anyone tell me what the Canadian invoice price would be for a Honda
Ridgeline RTL truck? RTS? RT?

Old December 5th 05, 12:23 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Josef" >
said:

> Can anyone tell me what the Canadian invoice price would be for
> a Honda Ridgeline RTL truck? RTS? RT?

edmunds.com

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
about the environment!" - 'Denny Crane'
Old December 5th 05, 05:43 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Larry J. wrote:
> Waiving the right to remain silent, "Josef" >
> said:
>
>> Can anyone tell me what the Canadian invoice price would be for
>> a Honda Ridgeline RTL truck? RTS? RT?

> edmunds.com

id also try to get as close as possible, if not lower than invoice. i
dont think the ridgeline is breaking any sales records. a lot of people
see it for what it is- not a "truck", just a honda pilot made to look
like one.
Old December 5th 05, 02:22 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

"SoCalMike" > wrote in message
. ..
> Larry J. wrote:
>> Waiving the right to remain silent, "Josef" >
>> said:
>>> Can anyone tell me what the Canadian invoice price would be for
>>> a Honda Ridgeline RTL truck? RTS? RT?

>> edmunds.com
>>

> id also try to get as close as possible, if not lower than invoice. i dont
> think the ridgeline is breaking any sales records. a lot of people see it
> for what it is- not a "truck", just a honda pilot made to look like one.

Oh boy, are YOU and "they" wrong. For a first timer, except for a bad
choice of tires, it showed pretty well in the most recent Baja 1000. It is
a real truck in spite of your uninformed opinion. Check out www.vtec.net
Try doing a test drive.

--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA

Old December 6th 05, 02:22 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

It's definitely a real truck (sarcasm). Place a load of dirt or rocks in
the bed and try to figure out how you can get to the spare tire if you get a
flat. Read every single review and you'll quickly realize it's not a truck.
It's the ugliest copy of a Chevy Avalanche that I've ever seen. People are
buying it because they will never use it as a truck and because it has an H
on the front end. It's just an ugly-mobile with no real purpose.

.. .

Old December 6th 05, 03:00 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

The spare tire argument is really lame.... If that's the only reason why you
don't like the car, it's a poor one. Chevy Avalanche is a totally different
truck.

. ..

Old December 7th 05, 01:14 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Nightdude wrote:

> The spare tire argument is really lame.... If that's the only reason why you
> don't like the car, it's a poor one. Chevy Avalanche is a totally different
> truck.

Spare tires should be accessible with little effort and should consider
the purpose of the vehicle. Whether rocks or an ATV, the spare should
be accessible without having to unload the truck. Imagine a flat during
heavy rain or on a snow covered road at -15°C ...

With the Ridgeline and the misguided V-6 Honda Accord Hybrid, Honda have
lost it.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 8th 05, 12:47 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Kent Finnell wrote:
> "Alan Browne" > wrote in message
>> Nightdude wrote:
>>
>>> The spare tire argument is really lame.... If that's the only reason why
>>> you don't like the car, it's a poor one. Chevy Avalanche is a totally
>>> different truck.

>> Spare tires should be accessible with little effort and should consider
>> the purpose of the vehicle. Whether rocks or an ATV, the spare should be
>> accessible without having to unload the truck. Imagine a flat during
>> heavy rain or on a snow covered road at -15°C ...
>>
>> With the Ridgeline and the misguided V-6 Honda Accord Hybrid, Honda have
>> lost it.
>>

> Gee, you reckon some enterprising accessory maker (or 3) will come out with
> a rack that will fit the tail gate to correct this relatively minor problem?
>
> How, exactly, is the V6 Honda Accord Hybrid misguided?

i wouldnt call it "misguided". it does what its supposed to do. but...
it answers a question no one really asked

and AFAIK, its not eligible for california carpool lane status, or
government tax credits.

almost EVERY prius i see has the stickers on the rear quarter announcing
its "occupant-only carpool lane status"

Old December 8th 05, 01:59 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:47:08 -0800, SoCalMike
> wrote:

>Kent Finnell wrote:

>>> Spare tires should be accessible with little effort and should consider
>>> the purpose of the vehicle. Whether rocks or an ATV, the spare should be
>>> accessible without having to unload the truck. Imagine a flat during
>>> heavy rain or on a snow covered road at -15°C ...
>>>
>>> With the Ridgeline and the misguided V-6 Honda Accord Hybrid, Honda have
>>> lost it.
>>>

>> Gee, you reckon some enterprising accessory maker (or 3) will come out with
>> a rack that will fit the tail gate to correct this relatively minor problem?
>>
>> How, exactly, is the V6 Honda Accord Hybrid misguided?
>>

>i wouldnt call it "misguided". it does what its supposed to do. but...
>it answers a question no one really asked
>
>and AFAIK, its not eligible for california carpool lane status, or
>government tax credits.
>
>almost EVERY prius i see has the stickers on the rear quarter announcing
>its "occupant-only carpool lane status"

Yeah well, a car thats owned by so many posers who are also actors,
like, oooh the GOVERNER. Gee, 45-50mpg aint much, pretty much any car
of that size with a diesel engine would do the same, and many smaller
ones would do a lot better.

Prius - marketing and feel good only. Efficiency, no. Oh, and the
Guvenator having one was NOT a factor at all, I'm SURE in giving the
priass that status.
Old December 8th 05, 06:59 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

flobert wrote:
> Yeah well, a car thats owned by so many posers who are also actors,
> like, oooh the GOVERNER. Gee, 45-50mpg aint much, pretty much any car
> of that size with a diesel engine would do the same, and many smaller
> ones would do a lot better.

and priuses get WORSE mileage on the freeway than in the city.

> Prius - marketing and feel good only. Efficiency, no. Oh, and the
> Guvenator having one was NOT a factor at all, I'm SURE in giving the
> priass that status.

last i checked, he drove a hummer. H1. the $100,000 one.

Honda Ridgeline garray Honda 2 January 23rd 05 10:26 PM
Remarks by Takeo Fukui - 2005 NAIAS Auto Show Chopface Honda 7 January 17th 05 11:10 PM
Buying 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan - Invoice price good? John W Honda 6 January 17th 05 03:25 PM
Is Honda brake fluid really superior to its "clone"? Daniel Honda 6 October 26th 04 05:11 PM
Why Are Honda CR-V's Catching Fire? Sparky Honda 4 October 19th 04 05:35 PM