Jeep Hauler Death-Match --> OT?

Old August 21st 05, 05:32 AM
Nathan W. Collier

Default Jeep Hauler Death-Match --> OT?

with all the internet diesel debates going on i decided it was time to take
the bull by the horns and test them all for myself. I took an '05 cummins
powered 3500 dodge ram, an '05 power stroke powered ford F350 king ranch,
and an '05 duramax powered 3500 chevy silverado and i put them together head
to head in an all out blood bath death-match.

im just the tester who tested these trucks. please, dont be angry with me
if you dont like the results....im just a messenger here, bringing you a
message of factual, scientific results based upon reasonable expectations
and real world testing.

http://InlineDiesel.com/deathmatch (dial up beware!)

:-D

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old August 21st 05, 09:57 AM
Dave Milne

Nice, Nate :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old August 21st 05, 04:28 PM
RoyJ

Hee, hee!!!

Old August 21st 05, 06:50 PM
Andy

lol. Great test!

Old August 21st 05, 09:04 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Someone's got way too much time on their hands.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 21st 05, 10:33 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I'm reminded of my Brother's monster movie, he made with his new
Brownie in 1955, making him eleven:
http://www.billhughes.com/temp/Monster.mpg (8 Meg)

Old August 21st 05, 11:53 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Someone's got way too much time on their hands.

to the contrary my friend.......i _make_ the time to sacrifice in order to
serve my fellow motor-heads. :-)

Old August 22nd 05, 03:39 PM
cantrelm

Bill,
That ranks right up there with the old Godzilla movies. (LOL)
Not bad work for an eleven year old.

Tom

Old August 22nd 05, 03:55 PM
Cherokee-Ltd

This test is clearly bogus... there are no " Montana Wild Kitties" roaming
around at Tellico. I would like to see these vehicles tested at pucker hill.
http://7slotgrille.com/hummer/

-Brian

Jeep Death ;) Kenner Costen 4x4 4 June 4th 05 08:22 AM
Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi in UK Dori A Schmetterling Chrysler 4 June 2nd 05 10:22 PM
What is a TJ? Brian Foster Jeep 23 January 22nd 05 06:06 AM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM