Anyone in Ontario (Around Guelph/KW) know their bodywork?

Old April 13th 05, 11:16 PM
JohnnyK

Default Anyone in Ontario (Around Guelph/KW) know their bodywork?

I've about given up all hope on this quarter panel, which means, I've
almost given up hope on this car. Wondering if anyone lived around
Guelph could possibly do a housecall just to tell me how in the heck I
can get rid of this dent.. I will gladly pay for gas of course, or for
whatever, we can work that out privately.. Not necessarily asking
for you to do the dent, just tell me how to get it out, I'm on my last
nerve.. Thanks guys!

Old April 13th 05, 11:57 PM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:16:32 -0400, JohnnyK >
wrote:

>I've about given up all hope on this quarter panel, which means, I've
>almost given up hope on this car. Wondering if anyone lived around
>Guelph could possibly do a housecall just to tell me how in the heck I
>can get rid of this dent.. I will gladly pay for gas of course, or for
> whatever, we can work that out privately.. Not necessarily asking
>for you to do the dent, just tell me how to get it out, I'm on my last
>nerve.. Thanks guys!

thats all we need
a wreak full of bondo

SCRAP IT

hurc ast
Old April 14th 05, 02:13 AM
Jafo

You might find some answers in this forum www.lamc.ca/
(London Area Mustang Club) free online membership, there's a good bunch of
guys there that can steer you in the right direction.

Its an affiliate of the GTAMC www.gtamc.com
also free online membership
--
Jafo
'02 GT Black

. ..

Old April 14th 05, 04:47 AM
RichA

wrote:

>I've about given up all hope on this quarter panel, which means, I've
>almost given up hope on this car. Wondering if anyone lived around
>Guelph could possibly do a housecall just to tell me how in the heck I
>can get rid of this dent.. I will gladly pay for gas of course, or for
> whatever, we can work that out privately.. Not necessarily asking
>for you to do the dent, just tell me how to get it out, I'm on my last
>nerve.. Thanks guys!

How about "Dream Car Garage?" They're about 10 minutes from you.
Bring your wallet!!!!
-Rich
Old April 14th 05, 06:29 AM
JohnnyK

I will try that.. Thanks.. Already asked in vintage-mustang, but the
ontario section doesnt' seem to have much action..

Old April 14th 05, 06:29 AM
JohnnyK

Nah, I just need help with one dent.. I'm struggling along with the rest
of it fine (although, very, very slowly).. I just need osme quick
guidance.. I can't seem to take any pictures or describe it well over
the internet, although I have been successful in making it slightly wider.