Audi car lights

Old June 25th 12, 08:43 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
ledautoman

Default Audi car lights

Mercedes-Benz S350 LED taillights modified
-------------------------------------

Recently I buy a Mercedes-Benz S350 sedan in 4S shop , and I finally have
car, I was very happy, but always felt that the taillights too old-
fashioned, old section taillights are two decorated bar, divided into
three
parts. May be a long time, I feel its visual effects is worse than the new
,
so I decided to change it.
Before taillight conversion, I did not understand too much information,
just
listen to the stores that can be changed, so I was scouring the
appropriate
LED taillights on the Internet, and finally I see a suitable LED
taillights
in LEDdoes shop, the attitude of this shop is good, the prices are very
cheap, logistics quickly, and quickly sent the tail lights I bought to me.
If someone is also prepared modified lights, may wish to take a look at
this
LED lighting shop. Their web site is www.leddoes. com.
After the lights sent, I began to prepare modified taillights.

This is the old section lights, how to see the lights are not comfortable.
The two master contrast with the old and the new lamp connector:

The conclusion is that the plug can share, first installed a new light to
try.
The original location of the new lamp, sizes exactly, the plug can also be
plugged directly, turn on the lights to try, in addition to the new upper
part of the C-type LED is not lit, everything else is normal. Two master
said it can not change, so I made a number of modified Mercedes-Benz
repair
shops consultation, they have different opinions, some said that we have
change the computer code, and some said that they had to turn over but can
not change. But I do not believe that, I asked one specializing in dual B,
they said that can be changed, and not far from me, immediately went there.
The store is not a small-scale, environment is also good, continue to be
opened:

Original car taillight plug, line is the small than we think before.

Only five lines for the original car, a new light socket needs about 6.
The
master refered to the right side taillight turned over in the vehicle
repair
shop, to imitate that which the two line short-circuit, and put on,
powered,
then bright. But the left taillight not been. The chefs were split out the
old and new models taillight circuit, start drawing paper. Finally
installed
a new light:

Did not change the computer code, there is no error, the lights are
bright,
happy.

Observed the old and new models taillights, of which reversing lights and
fog lights are the same as ordinary light bulbs. The new turn signal is
yellow LED, the new car is upper and lower pairs of C-type running lights,
the lower part is the C-type brake lights.

Conversion experience:

Advantages: LEDdoes products are good, looked comfortable, the new LED
lamp
looks beautiful, stylish, eye-catching.
Disadvantages: dashboard occasional error, 1 ~ 2 seconds automatically
remove. Braking, the upper and lower pairs of C light up at the same time,
enough eye-catching.
Remaining problem: I do not know if it needs to modify the computer code,
Friends who are aware of this, Please give some points.

--
| Delivered via http://www.motorsforum.com/ |

2009 Audi A4-slvr-lights detail=mx=.jpg (1/1) 53681 bytes [email protected] Auto Photos 0 January 19th 08 10:59 AM
Audi 200 TQ 10V Lights oldjag Audi 2 December 23rd 05 05:25 AM
1979 AUDI 5000 brake lights not coming on Heiko1 Audi 2 June 17th 05 07:41 PM
lights audi 100 2,8e v6 pjay Audi 0 February 22nd 05 05:12 PM
Audi A4 - lights on Heater Blowers RickT Audi 0 February 22nd 05 12:48 AM