New charges for incompetent driver - none for those who let him drive

Old October 26th 05, 02:18 AM
Ben

Default New charges for incompetent driver - none for those who let him drive

Where is the outcry over why this person had a license in the first
place?

http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento/articles/6634/

“He was in special ed classes, learning disabilities, severely
emotionally disturbed children’s classes,” says O’Connell.

David overcame many disabilities before graduating in 1999 from Will
C. Wood High School. He has aspirations of working in video. But, his
parents say David hadn’t yet found his niche. He’s an ongoing client
of Solano County Mental Health.

“They were following him to kinda mainstream him as an adult, to get
him into the community,” says O’Connell.

Getting his driver’s license came later than most because of David’s
special needs. His parents say he knew the responsibilities that came
with a license, and that’s why they find it hard to understand that
speed played a factor.

“David would come to our home here in Vacaville the back way. He did
not like to travel freeways. He was afraid of the freeways. He was
afraid of speed,” says O’Connell.

Old October 26th 05, 04:24 AM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:18:39 -0700, Ben >
wrote:

>Where is the outcry over why this person had a license in the first
>place?
>
>http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento/articles/6634/
>
>“He was in special ed classes, learning disabilities, severely
>emotionally disturbed children’s classes,” says O’Connell.
>
>David overcame many disabilities before graduating in 1999 from Will
>C. Wood High School. He has aspirations of working in video. But, his
>parents say David hadn’t yet found his niche. He’s an ongoing client
>of Solano County Mental Health.
>
>“They were following him to kinda mainstream him as an adult, to get
>him into the community,” says O’Connell.
>
>Getting his driver’s license came later than most because of David’s
>special needs. His parents say he knew the responsibilities that came
>with a license, and that’s why they find it hard to understand that
>speed played a factor.
>
>“David would come to our home here in Vacaville the back way. He did
>not like to travel freeways. He was afraid of the freeways. He was
>afraid of speed,” says O’Connell.

You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
suspended!!!

Old October 26th 05, 04:47 AM
Paul.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:24:23 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> suspended!!!

Just like that worthless sack of **** kennedy. Why that fat piece of crap
as still breathing and fouling the air the reso of us have to breathe...

Now what's craziest of all is that a moron like yourself with an ill
maintained piece of **** with bald tires and inoperative brakes is
allowed to even leave the house, much less drive anywhere.

Here's to hoping you die in a fire - real soon...

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

--

"If you speed loons would just slow down we wouldn't
have a problem. drive them until the holes get too

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 11/20/04
ref: http://tinyurl.com/bg9n9
Old October 26th 05, 04:49 AM

Paul. wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:24:23 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> > said the following in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> > convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> > this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> > by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> > suspended!!!

> Just like that worthless sack of **** kennedy.

LIAR!!! Kennedy had his license suspended.

Old October 26th 05, 04:54 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:24:23 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> suspended!!!

And there are people like ted kennedy who murder for political gain -
just ask Mary Jo about that - and are allowed to continue on with their
lives like nothing ever happened, you elitest faggot.

Old October 26th 05, 04:57 AM
Xeton is a loser

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Paul. wrote:
> > On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:24:23 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> > > said the following in rec.autos.driving...
> >

> > > You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> > > convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> > > this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> > > by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> > > suspended!!!

> > Just like that worthless sack of **** kennedy.

> LIAR!!! Kennedy had his license suspended.

He wasn't driving with his license in the first place, and a license
suspension is trivial compared to what Mary Jo got for Ted's drunken
driving. To defend Kennedy is to admit you are a criminal coddler,
faggot.

Old October 26th 05, 04:58 AM
Xeton is a loser

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:18:39 -0700, Ben >
> wrote:
>
> >Where is the outcry over why this person had a license in the first
> >place?
> >
> >http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento/articles/6634/
> >
> >"He was in special ed classes, learning disabilities, severely
> >emotionally disturbed children's classes," says O'Connell.
> >
> >David overcame many disabilities before graduating in 1999 from Will
> >C. Wood High School. He has aspirations of working in video. But, his
> >parents say David hadn't yet found his niche. He's an ongoing client
> >of Solano County Mental Health.
> >
> >"They were following him to kinda mainstream him as an adult, to get
> >him into the community," says O'Connell.
> >
> >Getting his driver's license came later than most because of David's
> >special needs. His parents say he knew the responsibilities that came
> >with a license, and that's why they find it hard to understand that
> >speed played a factor.
> >
> >"David would come to our home here in Vacaville the back way. He did
> >not like to travel freeways. He was afraid of the freeways. He was
> >afraid of speed," says O'Connell.
> >

> You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> suspended!!!

Laura wasn't drinking; Teddy was.....

Old October 26th 05, 05:01 AM
Xeton is a loser

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:18:39 -0700, Ben >
> wrote:
>
> >Where is the outcry over why this person had a license in the first
> >place?
> >
> >http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento/articles/6634/
> >
> >"He was in special ed classes, learning disabilities, severely
> >emotionally disturbed children's classes," says O'Connell.
> >
> >David overcame many disabilities before graduating in 1999 from Will
> >C. Wood High School. He has aspirations of working in video. But, his
> >parents say David hadn't yet found his niche. He's an ongoing client
> >of Solano County Mental Health.
> >
> >"They were following him to kinda mainstream him as an adult, to get
> >him into the community," says O'Connell.
> >
> >Getting his driver's license came later than most because of David's
> >special needs. His parents say he knew the responsibilities that came
> >with a license, and that's why they find it hard to understand that
> >speed played a factor.
> >
> >"David would come to our home here in Vacaville the back way. He did
> >not like to travel freeways. He was afraid of the freeways. He was
> >afraid of speed," says O'Connell.
> >

> You're right but OTOH there are drivers on the roads with a dozen
> convictions for speeding or DUI. To me that's crazier than letting
> this dummy drive. There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone
> by her reckless driving and they don't even get their license
> suspended!!!

Hell, Tubby Kennedy GOT DRUNK and murdered Mary Jo. Ironic that as much
as you harp on DUIs, you seem to ignore Tubby's drinkin', drivin',
rapin', an' murderin'. Hypocricy AGAIN?

Old October 26th 05, 05:30 AM
Ted Kennedy - Capital Murder

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend > said the
following in rec.autos.driving...

> LIAR!!! Kennedy had his license suspended.

Bull****. Kennedy murdered Mary Jo to cover up his indescretions and got
away with it. Death to Ted Kennedy!

-
www.ytedk.com
Old October 26th 05, 05:46 AM
Ted Kennedy - Capital Murder

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE > said the following
in rec.autos.driving...

> There are people like laura bush who KILLED someone

Just like kennedy did. BTW, how many months along was Mary Jo anyways?
Was she beginning to show?

It ain't done happened YET! (was: Driver in fatal crash had 42 tickets, 24 for speeding but was legal to drive in criminal coddler america) Old Wolf Driving 3 October 31st 05 09:15 PM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
The Right to Drive Safely proffsl Driving 16 July 7th 05 05:52 PM
528i vs 530i vs 540i USA Versions FSJ BMW 37 January 16th 05 06:38 PM
NTSB Wants Black Boxes in Passenger Vehicles MoPar Man Chrysler 62 January 14th 05 02:44 PM