FA: M1 Miata Parts

Old January 27th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default FA: M1 Miata Parts

I finally got a few M1 miata parts up. There will probably be a 1.8
liter valve cover, set of 4 fuel injectors and the 1.8 liter intake
manifold up tomorrow as well.

http://tinyurl.com/ca9uq

Pat
Old January 27th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Default M1 Miata Parts

Pat wrote:
>I finally got a few M1 miata parts up. There will probably be a 1.8
>liter valve cover, set of 4 fuel injectors and the 1.8 liter intake
>manifold up tomorrow as well.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ca9uq

Hey, what year/model came with the fanny pack? <g>

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata

Old January 27th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:

> Hey, what year/model came with the fanny pack? <g>
>
> Iva & Belle.)
> '90B Classic Red.)
> #3 winkin' Miata

It was exclusive to the '90B model, specifically the Classic red ones,
some deal that Mazda worked out with Eagle Creek. Your dealer must have
forgotten to include one with Belle, so you had better get your bid in
pretty fast. ;-)

BTW, the intake manifold, valve cover, fuel rail and fuel injectors from
the '96 are all going up this afternoon on 5-day auctions. I managed to
wrench them off last night.

Pat
Old January 27th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Pat wrote:
> Iva wrote:
>
>> Hey, what year/model came with the fanny pack? <g>

> It was exclusive to the '90B model, specifically the Classic red
> ones, some deal that Mazda worked out with Eagle Creek. Your dealer
> must have forgotten to include one with Belle, so you had better get
> your bid in pretty fast. ;-)

Considering I bought her (gasp!) used, the previous owner probably
kept it. Along with the boot cover. Fortunately (at least for me),
my friend's son totaled his '91 Mariner Blue and forgot to include the
boot cover when they towed his poor little car away to the junk yard.
Even more fortunately, the person who agreed to sell me a boot cover
for $50 decided to sell it to someone else for more $$ because I got a
free boot cover from my friend's son.

> BTW, the intake manifold, valve cover, fuel rail and fuel injectors
> from the '96 are all going up this afternoon on 5-day auctions. I
> managed to wrench them off last night.

I might know someone interested in my local club. Send me the link
and I'll drop it in our "for sale" section.

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata

Old January 28th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:
> Pat wrote:
>
>>Iva wrote:
>>

>>>Hey, what year/model came with the fanny pack? <g>

>>It was exclusive to the '90B model, specifically the Classic red
>>ones, some deal that Mazda worked out with Eagle Creek. Your dealer
>>must have forgotten to include one with Belle, so you had better get
>>your bid in pretty fast. ;-)

> Considering I bought her (gasp!) used, the previous owner probably
> kept it. Along with the boot cover. Fortunately (at least for me),
> my friend's son totaled his '91 Mariner Blue and forgot to include the
> boot cover when they towed his poor little car away to the junk yard.
> Even more fortunately, the person who agreed to sell me a boot cover
> for $50 decided to sell it to someone else for more $$ because I got a
> free boot cover from my friend's son.
>

>>BTW, the intake manifold, valve cover, fuel rail and fuel injectors
>>from the '96 are all going up this afternoon on 5-day auctions. I
>>managed to wrench them off last night.

> I might know someone interested in my local club. Send me the link
> and I'll drop it in our "for sale" section.
>
> Iva & Belle.)
> '90B Classic Red.)
> #3 winkin' Miata

Cool,
I got everything up that I planned except the valve cover, the weather
turned too nice to keep working.....

Anything else will wait a while, ending auctions on the Superbowl
weekend is not good.

This link will take them to my auctions. All but two are miata items,
most of it from the '96M.

http://tinyurl.com/ca9uq

Thanks!

Pat
Old January 28th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Pat wrote:
> Iva wrote:
>>
>> I might know someone interested in my local club. Send me the link
>> and I'll drop it in our "for sale" section.

> Cool,
> I got everything up that I planned except the valve cover, the
> weather turned too nice to keep working.....
>
> Anything else will wait a while, ending auctions on the Superbowl
> weekend is not good.
>
> This link will take them to my auctions. All but two are miata
> items, most of it from the '96M.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ca9uq
>
> Thanks!

Okay, it's posted in our "Trader Paul's" section. If you get any
contact from someone in this section of Eastern PA, it's probably from
that link.

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.) with no fanny pack
#3 winkin' Miata

Old January 28th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Iva wrote:

> Okay, it's posted in our "Trader Paul's" section. If you get any
> contact from someone in this section of Eastern PA, it's probably from
> that link.
>
> Iva & Belle.)
> '90B Classic Red.) with no fanny pack
> #3 winkin' Miata

Most excellent, thank you! I have already received a couple of contacts.

If the buyer can come through with the money on the red '91 this week,
then I will start to have a large number of items to sell, as I will
part out all of the '91 Silverstone as well, and it is nearly complete.

I'll be getting rid of the shell to the '96M edition soon. The frame may
be tweaked in the front, it was never determined.
Might make a neat trailer project to tow behind another '96M, I just
want it gone.
If nobody takes it, which is most likely, off to the salvage yard it
goes. This is in the central Texas area near Austin.
It will be missing *everything* except for the gas tank, windshield, and
possibly the subframes. Title is ready to go.

Thanks again Iva,

Pat
Old January 29th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Pat wrote:
> Iva wrote:
>> Okay, it's posted in our "Trader Paul's" section. If you get any
>> contact from someone in this section of Eastern PA, it's probably
>> from that link.

> Most excellent, thank you! I have already received a couple of
> contacts.
>
> If the buyer can come through with the money on the red '91 this
> week, then I will start to have a large number of items to sell, as
> I will part out all of the '91 Silverstone as well, and it is nearly
> complete.
>
> I'll be getting rid of the shell to the '96M edition soon. The frame
> may be tweaked in the front, it was never determined.
> Might make a neat trailer project to tow behind another '96M, I just
> want it gone.
> If nobody takes it, which is most likely, off to the salvage yard it
> goes. This is in the central Texas area near Austin.
> It will be missing *everything* except for the gas tank, windshield,
> and possibly the subframes. Title is ready to go.

I seem to recall seeing a trailer made from the back end of a Miata -
somewhere. Looked really cool, especially when towed behind the same
color Miata. Yeah, here it is: www.paul-davis.com/miata.html

> Thanks again Iva,

You're quite welcome!

Iva & Belle.)
'90B Classic Red.)
#3 winkin' Miata

Old January 29th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Iva" > wrote:

> I seem to recall seeing a trailer made from the back end of a
> Miata - somewhere. Looked really cool, especially when towed
> behind the same color Miata. Yeah, here it is:
> www.paul-davis.com/miata.html

Wonder which ones have a "HUGE TAK"?

Old February 2nd 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mike

It's kind of sad in a way to see the old 96M parted out for good. I had a
picture of yours as my wallpaper for about a year and always wished I could
have one just like it. Oh well.... :-)