Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

Old March 22nd 14, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Why the hating on Carl Taylor/Rogers?

Brent wrote: "I should add I was describing Taylor. "

Hmmm. I always thought Taylor and Rogers were one. Coming from my gut. I'm not defending him, but I find his website interesting.

The reason I ask is because I consider myself the Carl Taylor/Rogers of Daylight Slaving Time - as in: Knowing how it works and why we should abolish it.
Old March 22nd 14, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
None

> wrote in message
> Brent wrote: "I should add I was describing Taylor. "
>

> Hmmm. I always thought Taylor and Rogers were one.

That's because you're an idiot.

> Coming from my gut.

Yeah, your colon is smarter than your brain.

> I'm not defending him, but I find his website interesting.
>
> The reason I ask is because I consider myself the Carl Taylor/Rogers
> of Daylight Slaving Time - as in: Knowing how it works and why we
> should abolish it.

So you're an asshole about daylight saving time. You're a ****ing
moron. There's no way that you know how it works, you've bragged about
being too stupid to add two and two together. Daylight saving time is
more complicate than that.

So your troll was just an excuse to ride one of your hobby horses.

Old March 23rd 14, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

On Friday, March 21, 2014 5:00:21 PM UTC-4, Joy Beeson wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:18:33 -0700 (PDT), Harry K <turnk...com>
>
> wrote:
>

> > A long, long history of posting in this group without ever posting anything of use.

> That sounds more like a reason for ignoring than for expending time
>
> and energy hating on.

Been tried, didn't work. It was called, "Operation Starve The Troll," or OSTT for short.

> But I haven't seen any sign of either Mr. Taylor or the hatred of him
>
> since beginning to lurk here. It's possible that filters I set in
>
> other groups have removed both.

Oh, yeah, Carl Taylor. Haven't heard anything from him in years (Praise Allah).
Funny how the two biggest f*ckwits on m.t.r / r.a.d are named Carl...

--
necro
Old March 23rd 14, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:42:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> I'm just a bit naive on this sort of thing, so if someone could fill me in OBJECTIVELY, without injecting personal feelings or agendas, it would be appreciated.

1. His relentless promotion of his website which is of the poorest design
and poorest content that anyone has ever seen. Take a look at it for yourself
if you don't believe me.

2. His relentless spamming of this group (and others) for incremental
updates to his site that had nothing to do with roads or transportation.
(Google, "Operation Emboss misc.transport.road," for example)

3. His spamming predominately English speaking newsgroups with ads in
poorly translated Spanish, French, German etc...

4. Unprovoked ad hominem attacks on others.
(See: http://tinyurl.com/yhnd28o for example)

HTH

necro
Old March 23rd 14, 11:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 7:28:21 PM UTC-4, necromancer wrote:
> On Friday, March 21, 2014 6:42:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>
> > I'm just a bit naive on this sort of thing, so if someone could fill me in OBJECTIVELY, without injecting personal feelings or agendas, it would be appreciated.

> 1. His relentless promoti

<snip>

> 28o for example)

Should also add, I am referring to Carl Rogers, as opposed to Carl Taylor.
Yours is the first time I have seen it suggested that they are the same
person. IIRC, Carl Taylor is probably a bit older than Carl Rogers,
(also, I believe he (Taylor) was posting long before Carl Rogers
came on the scene) so I tend to doubt they are the same person.

--
necro
Old March 23rd 14, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Necromancer wrote: "(also, I believe he (Taylor) was posting long before Carl Rogers came on the scene) so I tend to doubt they are the same person. "

THERE'S your clue right there! Before his screen name was Rogers it was Taylor. If he still had the same machine, he would have the same IP#, so he couldn't maintain two screen names simultaneously.
Old March 23rd 14, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
None

< brain damaged moron CrisKo @idiotsRus.com> wrote in message
> Necromancer wrote: "(also, I believe he (Taylor) was posting long
> before Carl Rogers came on the scene) so I tend to doubt they are
> the same person. "
>
> THERE'S your clue right there! Before his screen name was Rogers
> it was Taylor. If he still had the same machine, he would have the
> same IP#, so he couldn't maintain two screen names simultaneously.

Only a complete moron would think they're the same person. (Enter
Chrissie Trollercoaster). Did you even bother to read anything they
posted? Your gross ignorance of IP addresses is just another case of
your idiocy. You make Ralphie Wiggum seem like a Mensa candidate.

They were (are) both reviled for being idiotic trolls. And you
announce that you're going to emulate them. Just hang a big "Kick me,
I'm an asshole" sign on your back and be done with it. An ignorant
troll with brain damage, whining about daylight saving time, is
completely off topic in this newsgroup, so why don't you just **** off
and bother people somewhere else. There are good reasons why nobody
wants to hear your moronic gibbering in real life, and most of them
apply online as well.

Old March 24th 14, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Joy Beeson

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:13:33 -0700 (PDT), necromancer
> wrote:

> Been tried, didn't work. It was called, "Operation Starve The Troll," or OSTT for short.

Works fine. What do I care if other folks play with him, as long as
he's invisible to me?

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net