Recommend A Mechanic In The North Dallas (Texas) Area

Old January 29th 13, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
tb

Default Recommend A Mechanic In The North Dallas (Texas) Area

I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North
Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake
job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid.
The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...

--
tb
Old January 30th 13, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
KWW[_2_]

On 1/28/2013 6:39 PM, tb wrote:
> I am driving a 2008 Honda Civix LX.
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a god mechanic in the North
> Dallas/Plano (Texas) area? Right now, I need somebody to do a brake
> job and it is time to flush the transmission fluid.
> The Honda dealer is getting too expensive...

I personally have used Tripple A Muffler in Downtown Garland for our
Honda Civic and two of our Hyundais. The Civic needed a new steering
rack, fix oil leaks, and alignment. The Hyundai needed struts and
alignment. They did very well and charged SIGNIFICANTLY less than the
dealer would have charged. (take George Bush to 78 (Lavon Drive), head
South. bear right when you cross 1st St in Garland.

Address is 701 Main St Garland, TX

KWW