Ford Galaxy. Remember when it was a handsome car?

Old October 30th 12, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RichA

Default Ford Galaxy. Remember when it was a handsome car?

Back in the 1970's. Now, it's a lumpen, f--- ugly SUV!!!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ga...a ign=October

Old October 30th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
RichA > wrote:

> Back in the 1970's. Now, it's a lumpen, f--- ugly SUV!!!
>
> http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ga...pied?utm_sourc
> e=Outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=October

Holy crap! It is. A fugly large mouth bass SUV.

What the hell is up with that large mouth bass look?
GAWD it's fugly! Most cars seem to looking like that.

Please Ford, don't make the mustang into a large mouth bass!
Same goes to the camero (who builds those again?) and the challenger!
I'm thinking it would be tough to put that nasty front end on a corvette.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old October 31st 12, 11:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
David

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:39:18 -0700, RichA wrote:

> Back in the 1970's. Now, it's a lumpen, f--- ugly SUV!!!
>
> http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/ga...-galaxy-spied?

utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Oc tober

Sorry to tell you that's it's been around for almost 20 years as a
minivan across the pond....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Ford_Galaxy#First_generation_.281995.E2.88.922000. 29

Of course the REAL Ford Galaxy was spelled "Galaxie"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:67Galaxie500.jpg