Question

Old September 30th 12, 09:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Question

I have a friend that is looking at buying a 1995 corvette black on tan rag top for 9500.00 in mint condition any thoughts?

Thank you in advance

Evan

2002 Magnetic Red Coupe

Old October 3rd 12, 07:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

What some call mint some would not touch. Giving an opinion, yes I know this is my opinion, with almost no information would be folly on anybody's part. If your friend is old enough to drive he/she should already be making decision on their own. Get a local club member that is not connected to the car to advise you/them, one that can look it over.

Good luck and save the wave

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old October 4th 12, 06:54 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Thanks Dad. It's been a while since I visited this group. Hope all is fine with you and yours. My Masonic duties have been keeping me very busy this year being Master of my lodge. I will take your advice and contact my friend. I think what my friend Bob was trying to ask me is was 1995 a good year for Corvettes. To which I would respond any year is good for a Vette.Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards

Evan
Old October 4th 12, 07:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

There is one distinct issue with the '95, it is a mixed bag as it is somewhat OBD and OBDII. Most good shops know that and it should be no problem. On the other hand if an amateur is working on it there could be some confusion on the codes.