Got rear-ended today

Old August 14th 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default Got rear-ended today

Could have been a lot worse. Stopped at a stop sign, checked traffic and
just as I inch forward, hear a screech and look in the mirror just in time
to brace for a dump truck that rear ended me. Thankfully he wasn't going
fast and hit me maybe going 10 mph. Pushed in the lift gate of the LW300 a
bit, scuffed and punched a hole through the bumper covering. Also crushed
the tail light. Will see what can be done. Construction company that owns
the truck was very nice and will have it fixed.

Old September 15th 12, 10:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Since the car was drivable and we were going away on vacation, finally got
the car fixed this past week. Body shop put a whole new lift gate and bumper
on plus a tail lamp. Tail lamp was brand new but the other parts were
recycled. Lift gate was apparently from a different year than my '01 (it's
more rounded) but it fits and looks good. I'm happy with it.

Got rear-ended Craig[_9_] Technology 6 June 11th 10 12:29 AM
rear-ended while parked--what to look for zanzuz Honda 0 October 13th 06 04:58 PM
I Rear-Ended Someone [email protected] Driving 15 July 25th 06 11:10 PM
C5 Rear-Ended!!! :-( Pappy Corvette 12 January 8th 06 12:36 AM
Rear ended... Chicago Paddling-Fishing VW water cooled 11 November 13th 05 06:32 AM