Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

Old December 29th 10, 06:08 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

Default Immigrant Rights Groups Demand End to DUI Checkpoints - Call them RACIST

On Dec 28, 8:22*pm, "f. barnes" > wrote:
> On Dec 28, 7:10*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
>

> > Here's an example of the usefulness of the Newspeak euphemisms
> > liberals speak in. If she had said, "illegal aliens" who are abiding
> > by the law other than driving drunk and without licenses, it would be
> > even harder to keep a straight face. After all, the term "illegal"
> > does have a legal meaning.

> Of course it ****es them off, Hispanic illegals believe that they are
> above the law. * American laws do not apply to them for they are God's
> chosen people.-

Illegals don't think they're above the law. But they know they can
get away with breaking laws by claiming the laws are racist and then
watch the idiots americans apologize.
Old December 29th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Lil Abner > wrote in :

> On 12/28/2010 8:10 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS
> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/...eckpoints.html
>>
>> December 27, 2010
>> DUI Checkpoints Deemed to Be Racist
>>
>> California's colonization by illegal aliens with a well-known penchant
>> for driving drunk may put an end to the inconvenience of DUI
>> checkpoints, which moonbat activists deem to be racist:
>>
>> Two local advocate groups for undocumented immigrants have publicly
>> accused the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County
>> Sherriff's Department of using DUI checkpoints to legally seize
>> thousands of cars.
>>
>> The Southern California Immigration Coalition and the South Central
>> Neighborhood Council claim DUI checkpoints are strategically placed in
>> and around Hispanic communities as a trap to catch unlicensed and
>> undocumented drivers. …
>>
>> "In one impound, four cars were impounded because of drunk driving and
>> 60 cars were impounded because of a lack of a license," said Julia
>> Wallace of the South Central Neighborhood Council. "It's obvious to us
>> that for one, these things are targeting working class people,
>> undocumented immigrants, that do not have a license but are really
>> just abiding the law otherwise and are not drunk."
>>
>> Here's an example of the usefulness of the Newspeak euphemisms
>> liberals speak in. If she had said, "illegal aliens" who are abiding
>> by the law other than driving drunk and without licenses, it would be
>> even harder to keep a straight face. After all, the term "illegal"
>> does have a legal meaning.

> Evidently, since they are not usually Citizens they don't have to abide
> by US and California Laws.

DUI checkpoints are not "racist",they are unconstitutional.
Police stop people who are going about their lawful private travel,without
any probable cause or warrent,and question them while looking at the
interior of their vehicle. That's a search,and an unconstitutional one.
it's government interference with free travel.

Just because they use one particular mode of transportation does not negate
their Constitutional rights,nor should they have to cede a right to use
that mode of transportation.

yeah,I don't like the Newspeak "undocumented aliens" either.
but this IS a -driving- NG.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old December 29th 10, 06:24 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Don Gabacho

On Dec 28, 8:10*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
> wrote:
> http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/...eckpoints.html

>"It's obvious to us
> that for one, these things are targeting working class people,
> undocumented immigrants, that do not have a license but are really
> just abiding the law otherwise and are not drunk."
>
> Here's an example of the usefulness of the Newspeak euphemisms
> liberals speak in. If she had said, "illegal aliens" who are abiding
> by the law other than driving drunk and without licenses, it would be
> even harder to keep a straight face. After all, the term "illegal"
> does have a legal meaning.

She says "us": refering to her "coalition."

Californians should be checking out all links, direct and indirect, to
the "coallition" and the Mexican Government.

Particularly but not only links to its "community organizer" agency,
"under the head of the President of Mexico himself," the Institute of
Mexicans Abroad" and such incoproations as the "Instituto de Mexico."

They could start in local voter registration drives plus the
recruitment drives and instruction of new voter registrars---even if
they be conducted by the state itself.

Old December 29th 10, 06:37 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Mrs Irish Mike

Once again we reap what we sow. We allow people to hire illegal
nannies, maids, landscapers, kitchen help, motel workers, production
workers, construction laborers, and many other jobs in order to
undercut our neighbor's efforts. As long as our government allows the
rich to become wealthier by undercutting the cost of labor then we
will continue to reap a harvest of third world tradition.
Old December 29th 10, 10:31 PM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:37:55 -0800 (PST), Mrs Irish Mike
> wrote:

> Once again we reap what we sow. We allow people to hire illegal
>nannies, maids, landscapers, kitchen help, motel workers, production
>workers, construction laborers, and many other jobs in order to
>undercut our neighbor's efforts. As long as our government allows the
>rich to become wealthier by undercutting the cost of labor then we
>will continue to reap a harvest of third world tradition.

And as long as we keep electing the same-old same-old (i.e.
democratic-republicans) things will not change.

--

"I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people.
A maniac will beat 9 people to death with a steel dildo.

--George Carlin
Old December 30th 10, 12:10 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Lucius Sanctimonious

On Dec 29, 11:37*am, Mrs Irish Mike > wrote:
> *Once again we reap what we sow.

We bring the Africans to make us the biggest exporter of cotton in the
world, and then we don't like it when they want to move next door.

We bring the Chinese to build the railroads and them we don't like it
when they want to move next door.

The story keeps on repeating. It is THE SAME again and again.

At least the ones with business acumen and knowledge of history and
economics understand it, the baggers do not. They are blinded by
ignorance and fear.

-Ramon

Baggers Credo:

"Race Preservation 1st., Business 2nd."
Old December 30th 10, 12:17 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Ramon F Herrera

On Dec 29, 11:37 am, Mrs Irish Mike > wrote:
> Once again we reap what we sow.

Indeed...

Old December 30th 10, 12:29 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
DogDiesel

"Lucius Sanctimonious" > wrote in message

On Dec 29, 11:37 am, Mrs Irish Mike > wrote:
> Once again we reap what we sow.

We bring the Africans to make us the biggest exporter of cotton in the
world, and then we don't like it when they want to move next door.

Ahh Bull****. There aint no African cotton pickers . Slavery been gone fotr
150 years . Race card player.

Not true. Youre quite welcome. Get an education, a job and mind your own
****ing business. Dont throw chicken wings in my yard, bring down the
property values or be racist thief. And dont steal. And blast your goddamn
radio when you come home at 2AM drunk. And keep your eyeballs on your side
of the fence. Other then that . Move.
Show respect for America and the Constitution. You can come over for
watermellon anyday.

We bring the Chinese to build the railroads and them we don't like it
when they want to move next door.

Nope, Chinese are just fine. They work their ass off and keep quiet and the
peace. Theyre clean and keep their houses up. Chinese chicks are hot too.

The story keeps on repeating. It is THE SAME again and again.

At least the ones with business acumen and knowledge of history and
economics understand it, the baggers do not. They are blinded by
ignorance and fear.

-Ramon

Baggers Credo:

"Race Preservation 1st., Business 2nd."

Bull****. Ignorance and fear my ass. Constitution preservation first.
You can preserve your own racist race in your own country. illegal get no
rights . America you will be . Or go the **** back to Mexico,. Disloyal
hypocritical money grubbing piece of ****s. Who refuse to pledge allegiance
to America have no say. And you wonder why we wont help the invaders.

The problem is we aren't stupid enough to buy into your bull****. We can
read, You have to look at the pictures.

Get an education. Then you might get to open your traps. Other then that.
You aint qualified. Like your messiah. Obama.

Old December 30th 10, 12:55 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
Mrs Irish Mike

On Dec 29, 3:29*pm, "DogDiesel" > wrote:

> Bull****. *Ignorance and fear my ass. * *Constitution preservation first.
> You can preserve your own racist race in your own country. illegal get no
> rights . *America you will be . Or go the **** back to Mexico,. Disloyal
> hypocritical money grubbing piece of ****s. Who refuse to pledge allegiance
> to America have no say. And you wonder why we wont help the invaders.

You mean the pledge with, "...with liberty and justice for all"? That
one? Maybe it needs an amendment to say only citizens.

And "money grubbing"? Do you mean the people who hire illegals? The
ones who will not allow E-verify to become law? I think those are the
same people who supported NAFTA so that those who use to farm in
Mexico can no longer compete with American farm factories.

Your language is not percise enough. We might have lots in common,
but instead you come across as a dullard who blames others for his own
failures.
Old December 30th 10, 02:12 AM posted to alt.politics.immigration,rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
johnny@.[_2_]

On 12/29/2010 5:17 PM, Ramon F Herrera wrote:

> On Dec 29, 11:37 am, Mrs Irish > wrote:
> > Once again we reap what we sow.

> Indeed...
>
> We bring the Africans to make us the biggest exporter of cotton in the
> world, and then we don't like it when they want to move next door.
>
> We bring the Chinese to build the railroads and them we don't like it
> when they want to move next door.
>
> The story keeps on repeating. It is THE SAME again and again.
>
> At least the ones with business acumen and knowledge of history and
> economics understand it, the baggers do not. They are blinded by
> ignorance and fear.
>
> -Ramon
>
> Baggers Credo:
>
> "Race Preservation 1st., Business 2nd."

They don't want to live next door to them either.

Even you have said you wouldn't live next door to them.