Service Manual Plymouth Belvedere II 1966

Old January 3rd 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Erwin Deelstra

Default Service Manual Plymouth Belvedere II 1966

Hi,

I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?

Thanks,

Erwin
Old January 3rd 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Master Sergeant

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:08:11 +0100, Erwin Deelstra
> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
>Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Erwin

Possibly in the back stacks at a major public library? I remember
seeing Chilton & Haynes pubs in one of the libraries I used over the
years.
Old January 4th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe Pfeiffer

Erwin Deelstra > writes:

> I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
> Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?

The Paddock (paddockparts.com) should have them.
Old January 4th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

if you want an actual factory book, ask your local dealer for a flyer for
ordering service manuals or call them and ask for the name and address. its
a 3rd party company i think. they keep all the current ones of course but
write them or email or call and ask for that one from 1966. don't be
surprised if its out of stock. when i went looking for one for my 68
coronet, they were out of stock but had some for 1969. they still had some
for my 1980 Dodge Diplomat as well. but the internet was still being
invented by Al Gore back then, or just a thought in someone's head, (as well
as cell phones) so you had to either pay for a long distance call or write
them a letter and stick it in the mail box. about a week later i got a list
of a whole lot of in stock old manuals. last time i saw the web site was
about a year before the Chrysler bankruptcy.

i had a link to their web site somewhere but I'm still look for it. will
post if i can find it.

Old January 5th 10, 06:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bob AZ

> I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
> Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erwin

Erwin

Ebay. Good selection

Bob AZ
Old January 5th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KirkM

On Jan 3, 7:08*am, Erwin Deelstra > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
> Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erwin

For that year, one manual covered all the Plymouth vehicles. Some of
those old manuals are now available as re-prints or on CD-ROM, by
publishers that are licensed to reproduce them. I would suggest a
Google search as a starting point. If you want an original, you may
find one on eBay as previously suggested.

KM
Old January 9th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
dodge-him

On Jan 3, 9:08*am, Erwin Deelstra > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
> Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erwin

On CD
http://www.moparmanuals.com/mopar/main/home.asp

66 plymouth
http://www.moparmanuals.com/mopar/ma...5&submit .y=3
Old August 14th 13, 05:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

El domingo, 3 de enero de 2010 09:08:11 UTC-5, Erwin Deelstra escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a service manual for a Plymouth Belvedere II 1966.
> Does anyone know where I can find such a service manual?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erwin

this might help, i found it this morning. i have a belvedere II 66
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

youll find 1966 plymouth service manual link to download, i checked it and its good.

good luck!