GPL: Mosport update

Old June 14th 09, 06:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ruud Dingemans

Default GPL: Mosport update

FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,

Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
Savefile.com),
which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
missing grandstand at the end of the straight).

http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513

Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,

Regards, Rudy
(GPLRank: -40)
Old June 14th 09, 09:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Kai Åberg

Ruud Dingemans wrote:
> FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,
>
> Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
> Savefile.com),
> which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
> more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
> missing grandstand at the end of the straight).
>
> http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513
>
> Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
> mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,
>
> Regards, Rudy
> (GPLRank: -40)

This one's a keeper. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much

Kai
Old July 2nd 09, 12:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
oppolo

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:20:33 +0200, Ruud Dingemans >
wrote:

>FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,

HI
can you make the F2 minimod GEM compatible?
i like this physic more than "advance trainer" ones
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00146.html

tx
Old July 2nd 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

Ruud Dingemans > wrote in
b.home.nl:

> FYI, for those of you that still have GPL on their harddrive somewhere,
>
> Updated GPL Mosport is now available on the GPLMZ site (and thru
> Savefile.com),
> which combines past updates and enhances them further in order to make a
> more realistic depiction of the track in 66/67 (for instance, adds the
> missing grandstand at the end of the straight).
>
> http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=4513
>
> Free update, of course. Basic installation is simple, just add a
> mosport.dat file from original GPL to the update folder. Enjoy,

Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points that
the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

> Regards, Rudy
> (GPLRank: -40)

Damn you! (~240 for me after about 3 months).

Old July 3rd 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
oppolo

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), APLer >
wrote:

>Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points that
>the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

it is a graphic update of the default track of gpl

Old July 4th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
APLer

oppolo > wrote in
news
> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), APLer >
> wrote:
>
>>Has the scale changed on this at all? I noticed at a couple of points
>>that the old course varied widely from the scale on sports car GT.

> it is a graphic update of the default track of gpl

So you don't know.

Further update Dioclese VW water cooled 10 February 28th 08 03:12 AM
GT Legends - Mosport conversion Tony Rickard Simulators 0 August 25th 06 11:00 PM
Update JeffRens VW air cooled 2 May 24th 06 11:54 PM
New Sim Update Paulinho Simulators 0 October 11th 05 03:55 PM
RASCAR Mosport Results 1/15/05 David G Fisher Simulators 0 January 16th 05 01:33 AM