Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

Old November 10th 04, 07:24 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:45:10 GMT, "Mike64Bug" <mfkoch
> wrote:

>> Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
>> funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
>> efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
>> who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
>> information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
>> get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
>> in office before 9/11.
>>

>Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
>Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
>our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
>what was there to be afraid of?

Nah, 9/11 happened because a bunch of sand ******s don't like America
and decided to fly planes into buildings. Trying to blame it on past
and present presidents is a misappropriation of blame. Blame it on the
****ty kook religion the terrorists believe in and *their* leaders who
actively encourage that behavior.
Old November 10th 04, 04:38 PM
C. E. White

Joe Cali Next Generation-usa wrote:

> "Kurt" > wrote in message link.net>...
> > Only a first grade educated Idiot could make statement like that, supidity
> > in your brain is infinite.

> There is not a simple answer to this, half the U.S. Did not vote for
> Bush and actually I believe he did not win this election. Too much BS
> involved in the voting machines.

Why is it that every time the Democrats lose an election,
they want to blame it on the voting machines? In my
lifetime, it has appeared to me that the Democrats have been
the more likely party to try and influence election via
outright fraud or other somewhat shady means.

I do not Like "W." I voted for Kerry and was sorry he lost.
However, I don't think Bush stole the election or did
anything especially dishonest to win it. The truth is Bush
is the first president to get more than 50% of the voting
public to vote for him since 1988. Clinton never got 50%.
Neither Bush nor Gore got 50% in 2000. Instead of whining
about Bush winning, why not go out and work for a good
Democrat, so we will have someone the majority can vote for
in 2008. Think about the losers the Democrats have nominated
in the last 40 years - Humphrey, McGovern, Carter, Mondale,
Dukakis, Gore, Kerry. I left out Clinton (not a "loser"). He
wasn't exactly a great candidate and he never got 50% of the
vote either, but at least he could give a decent speech. I
only reluctantly included Carter since he won once but he
did lose to Regan. He was a lousy President, but clearly the
greatest ex-President of all time. I also left out Johnson
(he didn't lose, just quit). He was just a crook and an SOB.

If the Democrats keep nominating candidates like Gore and
Kerry, I doubt we can expect the Democrats to win. Dull,
dull, dull, no real achievements, can't give a speech, no
vision, etc. Face it, if Bush beat you, you must really
suck.

Ed
Old November 10th 04, 10:11 PM
Brian Talley

Mike64Bug wrote:
>>Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
>>funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
>>efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
>>who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
>>information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
>>get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
>>in office before 9/11.
>>

> Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
> Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
> our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
> what was there to be afraid of?

If blame of any sort is to be placed on an American's shoulders
it most likely should not be President Bush's. There are a great
many incidents involving a deliberate castration of intelligence
agencies' capabilities, lapses in national security, etc. under
Clinton.

That said, I don't blame ANY American for 9/11. The blame must be
put squarely where it belongs: Islamofascists who hate America.
Trying to blame Bush or Clinton is like trying to blame a cop when
a crime takes place.

Brian

Old November 10th 04, 10:16 PM
Brian Talley

K5 wrote:
> "Brian Talley" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>>The military is presently kicking the bejesus out of terrorists in

> Falujah.
> In other good news today, arafat is dead again, oil is down to $48 a barrel,
> democrats still on suicide watch.

At least Arafat's condition is still stable. Let me know if it
changes.

Brian

Old November 10th 04, 11:49 PM
Classicred03

Listen up buddy. G. W. is a lot like your fat, slow, younger brother. Its
ok for US to make fun of him, but citizens of other countries making fun of
him, is offensive. Be careful and don't let Bushy hear you,. He may put
your country next on the list to invade.

You aren't French by anychance are you?

(Boy, I can't wait for the flames from this one) :-)

Old November 11th 04, 02:20 AM
Bernd Felsche

"Classicred03" > writes:

>Listen up buddy. G. W. is a lot like your fat, slow, younger brother. Its

You appear to have the misapprehensationism that this
conversationalisation is dialogified.

[see http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php]

>ok for US to make fun of him, but citizens of other countries making fun of
>him, is offensive. Be careful and don't let Bushy hear you,. He may put
>your country next on the list to invade.

>You aren't French by anychance are you?

>(Boy, I can't wait for the flames from this one) :-)

\ / ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!
X against HTML mail | Copy me into your ~/.signature
/ \ and postings | to help me spread!
Old November 11th 04, 06:38 AM
K5

"Brian Talley" > wrote in message
> At least Arafat's condition is still stable. Let me know if it changes.

It changed: he's dead. This month is shaping up pretty good.

Old November 11th 04, 07:11 AM
Bernd Felsche

"K5" > writes:

>"Brian Talley" > wrote in message
>> At least Arafat's condition is still stable. Let me know if it changes.

>It changed: he's dead. This month is shaping up pretty good.

Only if you're making money from selling arms or promoting
instability and fear.
Old November 11th 04, 07:34 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:15:30 GMT, Brian Talley
> wrote:

>Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:

>>>Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
>>>Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
>>>our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
>>>what was there to be afraid of?

>> Nah, 9/11 happened because a bunch of sand ******s don't like America
>> and decided to fly planes into buildings. Trying to blame it on past
>> and present presidents is a misappropriation of blame. Blame it on the
>> ****ty kook religion the terrorists believe in and *their* leaders who
>> actively encourage that behavior.

>This won't win any awards for eloquence, but it is correct. The
>blame for the event goes to those who chose to fly planes into
>buildings and a field.
>
>But anyone who would suggest that Bush is to blame for failing to
>prevent 9/11 is not well-informed.

Not eloquent? It was my best prose :-)