Is OK to combine antifreeze on Toyota with Honda antifreeze?

Old February 8th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Chris[_6_]

Default Is OK to combine antifreeze on Toyota with Honda antifreeze?

Hi all,
I have 2 cars , one is Toyota Echo 2004, the other is Honda Element
2004.which are both in great shape, not any problem.
Both need to add some antifreeze to the right level.

Is that correct to buy original antifreeze from Toyota dealer and fill also
into my Honda or vice-versa?

Thank you,
Chris

Old February 8th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

"Chris" > wrote in :

> Hi all,
> I have 2 cars , one is Toyota Echo 2004, the other is Honda Element
> 2004.which are both in great shape, not any problem.
> Both need to add some antifreeze to the right level.
>
> Is that correct to buy original antifreeze from Toyota dealer and fill
> also into my Honda or vice-versa?

Hey,fancy meeting you here. Another multi-posting newbie!

Go see my answer to your other message with the same title in
alt.autos.toyota.

Learn to cross-post.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old February 11th 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 8, 7:24 am, "Chris" > wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have 2 cars , one is Toyota Echo 2004, the other is Honda Element
> 2004.which are both in great shape, not any problem.
> Both need to add some antifreeze to the right level.
>
> Is that correct to buy original antifreeze from Toyota dealer and fill also
> into my Honda or vice-versa?
>
> Thank you,
> Chris

you're not losing coolant are you? if you just need just about a pint
or less, distilled water will do

antifreeze troubled Honda 4 February 8th 08 04:46 PM
96 Honda LX...antifreeze disappearing act, but no leak in the bottle itself...what gives? Shakti Honda 5 March 28th 07 07:52 PM
New Honda antifreeze formulation? TeGGeR® Honda 10 June 27th 05 02:32 AM
Antifreeze? Richard Chrysler 24 October 17th 04 03:41 PM