Windshield Washer No-Go

Old March 8th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Armand

Default Windshield Washer No-Go

Hi all. When I use the the washer, I don't hear the pump and there's fluid in
there. Does anyone know if the pump is fused or does it sound like the pump
went south? TIA.

Old March 8th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
High Tech Misfit

Armand wrote:

> Hi all. When I use the the washer, I don't hear the pump and there's fluid in
> there. Does anyone know if the pump is fused or does it sound like the pump
> went south? TIA.

What year and model of Honda?

In my '93 Accord, one fuse controlled both the washer and the wiper delay.
Old March 15th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
loewent via CarKB.com

why not use windshield washer fluid that won't freeze?

sounds like common sense to me, but then again, I live in Winnipeg.... lol