90-93 accord steering lock RHD

Old December 11th 14, 11:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 90-93 accord steering lock RHD

Hi

My steering lock is jamming - I suspect it may be more than just the barrel..
Lock goes to 1 - 11 - start etc but key won't come out - ie will not go to '0'

I can buy a complete assembly real cheap in USA - inc shipping, but I have some doubts about whether these units are the same LHD to RHD ?

Any one have any direct info on this.

From what I see - LHD have ignition key 'to the left' - mine is 'to the right' -
but I cannot imagine Honda making a special unit just for UK ?

Honda uk want £380 plus tax.

Geoff - Bristol UK

C4 Steering Lock Problem [email protected] Corvette 2 October 21st 05 06:04 PM
Steering wheel and Key LOCK UP!!! Shizam Jeep 10 August 9th 05 03:50 AM
steering lock up ilargmf Saturn 2 January 19th 05 06:54 AM
Steering lock problems John Graves BMW 2 December 14th 04 03:53 PM
C5 Steering Lock Recall Vinnie Corvette 8 November 7th 04 10:31 PM