What's wrong with this picture?

Old June 5th 13, 02:46 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
grinder[_4_]

Default What's wrong with this picture?

My 2005 Z4 with 22000 miles is now totaled. I was on a 3 lane off ramp
when a car came up from the left, flew over my lane and landed on the hood
of a pick-up 3 car lengths ahead of me in the middle lane. The car bounced
back into my lane when I hit it doing about 50. The car went across two
lanes, hit a wall and bounced back cross the two lanes ending up against my
car. Her right rear wheel was imprinted against my right front bumper. My
insurance company gave me $22k for the Z4. The driver of the car who
caused this has $10k liability which my insurance, the driver of the
pick-up and the state (she damaged a guard rail) get to split. I won't go
into my medical bills which her insurance cannot cover. Turns out her
sister came over from India on an H1 visa and then brought the rest of the
family over, including cousins. Three families living in one house and her
sister is the only one working. I increased my coverage including a $1
million umbrella policy. I learned my uninsured/underinsured policy for
$50k is really $50k LESS whatever her insurance pays out. Luckily I have
multiple insurance company coverage and they will fight it out among
themselves. Frankly, if it were up to me her family (not her sister) would
be on a one way trip to New Delhi.

Radio automatic turnoff: nothing can go wrong go wrong go wrong Ad absurdum per aspera Technology 12 February 19th 08 04:58 AM
What's wrong with this picture Padraig Auto Photos 3 August 27th 07 05:10 AM
BMW Picture(s) R. de Jong BMW 0 April 10th 05 09:45 PM
What's wrong with this picture ( I know it's not a binary group, but...) Tom in Missouri Corvette 1 November 7th 04 07:13 PM
Looking for a picture ? Keli 4x4 2 January 4th 04 07:31 AM