Volvo Device Automatically Slams The Brakes When It Spots Pedestrians, Cyclists In Car’s Path

Old March 17th 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

Default Volvo Device Automatically Slams The Brakes When It Spots Pedestrians, Cyclists In Car’s Path

Judy **** For Brains Diarya spewed:

> You can't read. I made it clear in the opening post, i oppose this.

You oppose everything, unless it inconveniences you, you cock sucking whore.
Old March 19th 13, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_8_]

On Friday, March 8, 2013 6:49:28 AM UTC-5, Nate Nagel wrote:
> On 03/06/2013 03:05 PM, necromancer wrote:

> Well, death by a thousand cuts. There's definitely thousands of dollars
>
> worth of mandatory stuff on a car that isn't on, say, my '55 Stude
>
> coupe. Collapsible steering column, door beams, airbags, ABS/DSC, OBD2,
>
> catalytic converters, etc. etc. etc. Some are definitely Good Things,
>
> some of them have questionable value.

True, they have added to the cost of the cars, but not on the scale
that S4B implies. By her *ahem* logic, a Yugo would cost at least
US$75K, if not US$100K...