Any good 300m web-forums THAT ARE FREE?

Old February 12th 12, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Greg Houston

Default Any good 300m web-forums THAT ARE FREE?

On 12/22/2011 9:58 PM, MoPar Man wrote:
> I wanted to ask a question about my 300m and since it's mainly a bunch
> of crickets here at this point,

Unfortunately the spammers and trolls eventually chased most folks away.

I thought I'd google for some 300m
> web-forums (I seem to recall that there was at least one) and I found
> this:
>
> http://www.300mclub.org/
>
> But they want a crazy/insane $15 to join (that is so 1990's thinking -
> did someone tell them the dot-com bubble burst a decade ago?) so I'm
> wondering if there's a good alternative.

If a mere $15 is too much for you, I would suggest opening up your own
free 300m website. Server costs, internet access, electricity, backups,
and redundancy are all free, now that the "1990's" are over, right? It
should be easy sailing with your 2000's expertise.

> My question is -> there's an intermittent knocking sound coming from the
> rear-passenger side wheel or wheel-well (that's the best i can localize
> it while driving). It sounds like someone giving a good whack to an
> empty coffee can. Seems to happen while driving over uneven pavement.
> I'd like to know what rear suspension part is likely causing this noise.

What do your CV joints look like?
Old February 13th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

Greg Houston wrote:

> > I wanted to ask a question about my 300m and since it's mainly a
> > bunch of crickets here at this point,

> Unfortunately the spammers and trolls eventually chased most folks
> away.

If you're seeing spam when you read usenet, then you're using the wrong
NNTP server.

I see no spam here in this group...

> > But they want a crazy/insane $15 to join

> If a mere $15 is too much for you, I would suggest opening up
> your own free 300m website.

Lots of people out there operating servers pertaining to different
topics - all of them free.

They get their revenue from ad-based crap I suppose.

> > My question is -> there's an intermittent knocking sound
> > coming from the rear-passenger side wheel or wheel-well

> What do your CV joints look like?

There are CV joints on the back wheels?