1993 Voyager stalling. Code 43 with check engine light on

Old December 14th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KirkM

Default 1993 Voyager stalling. Code 43 with check engine light on

My 1993 Voyager with 3.3L engine is stalling upon acceleration. I did
the key sequence, and a code 43 has been set. The check engine light
is also on. The code has something to do with the dwell being off.
Could this be cause by the crank sensor, or a bad coil pack?

Thanks,

KM
Old December 14th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

http://www.allpar.com/fix/codes/faults/code-43.html

Old January 9th 12, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
u c coskun

On Dec 13 2011, 10:05*pm, "Rob" > wrote:
> http://www.allpar.com/fix/codes/faults/code-43.html
>
> "KirkM" > wrote in message

> > My 1993 Voyager with 3.3L engine is stalling upon acceleration. I did
> > the key sequence, and a code 43 has been set. The check engine light
> > is also on. The code has something to do with the dwell being off.
> > Could this be cause by the crank sensor, or a bad coil pack?

> > Thanks,

> > KM

for my case, on a diffirent car, when i get 43 it turned out that my
fuel pump connector rusted and it registered as open circuit on the
something like ASD relay or some system related to ingition system. .